Closed Thread
Page 81 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks ladies we are fine hubby has another company to walk straight into. I would just like to ensure he comes out of it with some form of redundancy payout due to the pain in the back side of it all. Its not costing us anything as we dont need to worry about him being out of work its just unsettling for him. The person in management who issued him with the letter yesterday hubby response was along the lines of you may as well just put me out in the middle of the main road in front of a truck you know my wife is 3 months off having a baby and i have a family to feed and mortgage to pay. He made the management dude feel like a right ***. Rightfully so. They were only told last week we had another child on the way. From all the information i have sifted through he is entitled to 4 weeks redundancy plus 2 weeks notice or payment in lieu plus payout of annual leave so its about 8 or so weeks worth of pay we can bank and carry on with life. A $$holes. Im fine with it hubby isnt too bad its just unsettling and never nice losing your job so he has it in the back of his mind all weekend. He should just go to doctor and get medical cert to get him out of work all week so he can utilise his personal leave also

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ruby his redundancy in his contract says they will not pay him anymore than what fairwork say he is entitled 2 which is 4 weeks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Meshell. Sorry to hear! Not the news you want when you are pregnant.

mrsTugs? Are u saying the same thing happened to you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Its all good ☺ we have savings and a fair amount extra paid of mortgsge i guess for times like this lol all will be fine.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    No Barca I'm casual; only had 1 day left to work and they basically said start your unpaid leave a day early.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey guys... Few things for first time mum's from a first time mum experiencing things
    1. C section not that bad take the drugs they prescribe, get up and move and pace the corridors ( no choice here she is now over the other side of the hospital)
    2 pump pump pump pump pump it feed feed feed feed l I'm day 6 but really she was born half way into day 1 and day 6 has just began so my milk isn't completely thru and the nurses and dr's are fine with that so not putting pressure on myself... Zoe isn't latching yet but she's showing Some interest
    3. Breastfeeding contracts the uterus which is uncomfortable but my belly is getting back to normal and when they take the dressing odd the c section scar what hurts is the hair being pulled HA
    4. Buy the compression pants there awesome and completely help!
    5. It's all not as bad as i thought!

Zoe went a bit backwards yesterday she is under lights again after being so happy swaddled and held... She's also having bradycardia's so needs caffeine they freak us out... Plus she isn't latching at all but getting there... She is Still loosing weight though normal! Just went and had my middle of the night cuddles and feed fix... She matches and sucked a few times... I love my cuddles!
    I'm home today she isn't but I need to be home with John and relax and get my milk thru... We will be up here all the time! John is besotted and always bags the holds ( limited as under light therapy) I love he's bonding with her after such a different pregnancy and birth! Will feel funny leaving her behind today but she's so well looked after ask away on any questions too X
    Last edited by ttc1981; 03-07-2016 at 06:18.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats ttc! Zoe is beautiful

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Sounds like you and dad are doing fantastic, so happy for you allxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for making the time to give us all this advice at such a crazy time for you ttc!

What are compression pants by the way?
    Last edited by gypsychild; 03-07-2016 at 14:31.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF Babies Due August/Sept/Oct'16 #2

Gypsychild, they help keep everything together so the c-section heals well. They are supposed to speed up recovery. I'm being measured this week for mine

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Mona424 For This Useful Post:

gypsychild  (03-07-2016)