Closed Thread
Page 77 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations ttc!
    Welcome little one!💖💖
    Last edited by Tinker16; 29-06-2016 at 17:27.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats on the birth of Zoe! X ❤️

Thanks
    Reviews
    Willakers!!
    Some of those Braxton hicks are mighty uncomfortable! Mine have all been pretty mild but just had a doozy of one ... Up high near my ribs.
    Took my breath away ...
    Not looking forward to actual contractions!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha makes you wonder doesn't it! 😕

I have been in the worst mood today! So damn cranky I can hardly stand myself. Considering going to bed soon so I no longer have to deal with my own mood! 😢😡😴

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha the number of times I've put myself to bed after dinner for that same reason!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Curious if any of you ladies have read any labour/birthing books? Any recommendations?

What about newborn parenting books?

The whole 'omg in 3 months time I'm going to push a watermelon out of me' and 'holy sh&*, I'm going to have a tiny human to look after' has just hit me 😧

Thanks
    Reviews
    I started reading one a friend gave to me called Baby Love by Robin Barker ... It scared the bejebus out of me so I stopped and it hasn't moved from the coffee table since.

It's supposed to be a good read but to me it seemed to talk more about the scary (ie all the potential difficulties in breastfeeding) than the normal.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Barca I'm reading Save Our Sleep at the moment. I didn't want to read anything beforehand and go with the flow but I've had so many friends with babies tell me to read it and my SIL gave me her copy. The routines in it are quite strict but I will give it a go I guess.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I didnt even go to the birthing class at the hospital i thought doesnt matter what they tell me im sure it will all go out the window when i get to giving birth. My emerg csect was nothing i could have been prepared for but it happened i survived baby was perfect. I was going to be strict with sleeping in his cot no co sleeping blah blah. Third night home i realised tiny baby who was breastfed every 2 hours getting up drained me i popped him into bed with me slept without a shirt on he would attach feed and fall asleep with minimal disruption to our entire household it worked a treat. Arm yourself with some knowlege but it doesnt always flow how we expect. My journey didnt but it did work for us 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I haven't done birthing classes either. I'm not really anxious, just want to hurry up and experience everything already and have my baby home where he belongs.