Closed Thread
Page 72 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I didn't enjoy chocolate for the majority of my pregnancy. Such a confusing time of my life
    Thankfully the universe has righted itself again

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

Ruby16  (27-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ruby I so wanted the big pregnant belly and mine is tiny (hence tiny early baby)... But you made that sound hard... Twins will be so rewarding and your a champ for moving in the middle of all of this! I agree with the cleaner situation I am doing the same thing just getting a cleaner in every 2-3 weeks while this is all happening as having a c section! Feeling nervous that almost this time tomorrow it's all happening... Well off to the hospital for my final CTG... Then tomorrow I'll be there even more...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ttc1981 For This Useful Post:

Barca07  (27-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'm freaking huge ttc and I've got a regular sized singleton on board. Yes, it's cute to look at in the mirror but gawd in every other single sense it's a huuuuuuge pain in the butt.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

ttc1981  (28-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    That's great meshell you're lucky to have such a talented mum.
    I don't understand why "sets" come with a pillow case though I've never gotten that...
    They come in handy when bub starts using a pillow and they are in a toddler bed (cot sheets for toddler bed). Just started using the pillow cases I got when she was a bub almost 2 years ago lol so they do come in handy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mona424 View Post
    They come in handy when bub starts using a pillow and they are in a toddler bed (cot sheets for toddler bed). Just started using the pillow cases I got when she was a bub almost 2 years ago lol so they do come in handy!
    Haha yeh I get they will use them eventually. Just seems strange to prepare 2 years in advance . Can't fault their adorable factor though, I loved the pattern.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

Mona424  (27-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Barca try muddy ruffles for fabric or ebay was great spotlight was also really good x

Thanks
    Reviews
    So my thoughts of doing some simple cleaning didn't pan out ... Hubby got annoyed at me for doing it, then annoyed as I was an emotional wreck and he had to stop work and console me and finish some of the cleaning ... Not really annoyed - just frustrated at my timing ... Which made said emotional wreck state even worse.

He did say he's very grateful that it's only 6 weeks to go and I'm only just getting the emotional crazys now.

But I've successfully hurt my back so am now lying flat on the couch feeling sad and hoping the pain goes away. That glorious looking baby bump is not so glorious when it hurts your back :-(

Oh! I have a beautiful crocheted blanket my mum made - as soon as I can get off the couch I'll take a pic :-) she also gave me my crochet blankie that my nanna made me when I was born - it's still in great condition!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I love hand made items i have so many crocheted items and stuff my nan made my son and this baby and my great aunties made im making mum pull her sewing machine out so she can sew things for her grandchild. She is not yet 50 and rides a harley which isnt exactly text book nanna like so i love that she is making things for me

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've had zero motivation to crochet lately. Last thing I made was months ago now...
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1467012892.166162.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    So cute MrsTugs! I'm not creative like that so bubs is unlikely to have many hand made items.

I came very close to arguing with my friend today because she kept saying she hates when pregnant women complain. She thinks it's unfair because some people have difficulties getting pregnant (yeah no ****) and you should just suck it up. (She was talking about another colleague going through 3 years trying to conceive and complaining about her pregnancy now that IVF has worked). The women annoyed with the complaining is one of my closest friends and although she's had 2 miscarriages trying to conceive her second, her first was conceived in 10 months. She appeared to have the easiest pregnancy with no sickness or issues at all.

My views are so opposite to hers on this and it nearly led to an argument today. I don't know if it's just because I'm not feeling super patient at the moment or she thinks I'm ungrateful because I complain sometimes and that bugs her. I guess it could have something to do with the miscarriages she's had trying to have her second. I don't want to argue with her- she's one of my closest friends and I'm going to need her support. 😐