Closed Thread
Page 71 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I will admit we are a bit the same. I'd love our kitchen to be sparkling but laziness takes over. It's only been the past few weeks I've been wanting to get the place clean.

I don't wanna adult! Noooo ... Don't make me adult. Amazing the changes having a baby makes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'm not feeling *obliged* to Adult, moreover that I naturally *want* to Adult? If that makes sense? It's so weird lol.
    I'm currently sitting watching a house Reno show, hand seeing a DIY project to keep cats out of the cot, with a clean(er than normal) house. It feels very strange. But good strange haha...

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm usually a total neat freak so not having the energy to adult for this entire pregnancy messes with my head. My house is 50000 times worse than it would usually be. The kitchen is usually cleaned every night but not when I'm up the duff!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Im a neat freak. I dont let hubby do much cleaner as i practically re do it. With husband and toddler work and pregnancy i dont find the time to keep my house looking like a display home which makes me go loopy. On a positive i made my mum pull out her sewing machine and make sheet set for cot.
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I think she did great ive also found so many amazing fabric shops online so ive started ordering and im buying a sewing machine to learn to sew

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    That's great meshell you're lucky to have such a talented mum.
    I don't understand why "sets" come with a pillow case though I've never gotten that...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gosh I am so full on about having the house clean and tidy my partner is about to kill me... On Saturday my sisters came over and mopped and vacuumed for me... Today I am getting all the washing done and I have booked he cleaner to come in next Monday before I come home so the house is clean... Im hoping I let it all go soon... Well I will have no choice as can't do much... Plus the bubs won't be home for a while so nothing to clean up for her... Well it's a day full of making sure everything is ticked off the list and my PPL is finally finalised have a great week girls x

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm hearing you girls- finished moving last weekend, and had to do an exit clean......OMG trying to clean ovens and fridges with a bag of cement strapped to my front was not fun!...ended up getting in cleaners to do the rest of the house...best $400 I've ever spent....!! Now just working through this house and trying to organize where everything should go....getting there slowly (by slowly I mean in between naps!) + have nearly sorted the babies room.....have done 68 loads of washing I'm sure in preparation for these two to come home (+ its wet and crappy weather)!

As for the chocolate .....I'm with MrsTugs......more on the 2 blocks end of the spectrum.....so envious of you girls that have will power and self control! If it's there I will eat it!!

2nd week of maternity leave for me and still have loads to do......not sure I'll be ready....but I'll make do!

TTC- are you heading in tomorrow to have bubs? You are the first of our little group!! Sending you all the positive vibes there are

As for me - not really sleeping that well...trying to turn over is like trying to turn the titanic!! Sitting isn't comfortable as my tummy gets squashed by my thighs, and standing I can only do for a short time........3.5 weeks and counting!!

XO

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ruby16 For This Useful Post:

MrsTugs  (27-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Meshell23. I love it!! We've been looking for a cot quilt, but hate everything out there (we're not into animals, or alphabets, etc) so was seriously thinking about buying my own fabric and making my own!
    What website did u find? I like colorful, geometric type prints.

TTC1981. I hope you had a nice relaxing weekend!!! Thinking of you. Goodluck tomorrow!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha Ruby! You will get everything done that you need to- just take it slow and steady!

As for not eating sweets it's more of a Pavlovs dog situation rather than will power! If I eat it, i throw up and usually wet myself at the same time which is so unpleasant! Before being pregnant I used to eat sweet foods all the time!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Peedypie For This Useful Post:

Ruby16  (27-06-2016)