Closed Thread
Page 70 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm third trimester today. Maybe my body is celebrating?! I'm sure I'll be in bed early tonight!

Only 20 more work days to go! 😃

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Peedypie For This Useful Post:

MrsTugs  (26-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I went back to bed after getting only a couple of hours sleep last night and haven't really moved from the couch ... Does that count?? Hehe

I need to get into the deep clean stuff ... The floor in my bathroom is driving me crazy ... Needs a really good scrubbing around the grout ... Not sure how I can handle that with my hips though ...

Thanks
    Reviews
    I really struggled with bending over to do the bottom shelves of the fridge. I couldn't squat coz it hurt my knees and couldn't bend far enough forward because of my belly. I had to sit and it took ages to get up and down. The nesting thing is tricky with a big belly and pregnancy symptoms.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeh I can't squat and can't bend ... I have a small step stool ... Might try sitting on that ...
    See if I can reach the floor that way ... Who knew I'd miss being able to reach the ground!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I sit flat on the floor with my legs out in front. Once I'm down though I don't get up til I'm done - made hubby rinse my cloth etc.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's what I do for most things mrs tugs but my legs won't fit out straight in front of me! We have a midget ensuite ...

Hehe maybe I'll start it, hubby will see and take over ... He's keen to do the housework - he was never shown by his mum though (and I've neglected showing him too) so he thinks cleaning the bathroom is just a bit of a wipe down of the vanity etc ...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hubby is useless. He thinks wiping over a surface means it's clean. I don't know how many times I've had to tell him it's not clean until all the grime is gone, no matter how many wipes that may be

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm not sure hubby has ever wiped a surface down but he is fab with vacuuming and dishes. Cleaning surfaces is stuff I can do coz i can stand up. Scrubbing bathrooms is something I'm going to have to pass to hubby to do too. It's that whole bending down thing makes me feel sick.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF Babies Due August/Sept/Oct'16 #2

Oh good - glad it isn't just me!!!!!

I can't complain though - he does the dishes every night (well stacks the dishwasher), vacuums floors once a week, does the washing etc

Thanks
    Reviews
    He will never actively clean, but I'll direct us both until we have equally finished something
    We live like Uni students tbh - clean only at latest possible moment. I could go a week without wiping a bench. Seriously. Only this past week have I made us get up at the end of every night and clean down the kitchen properly for the next day. I think my nesting is helping me be more Adult haha.