Closed Thread
Page 69 of 105 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by woof5105 View Post
    apparently two squares of chocolate every 2 days or so isn't normal!
    Umm you mean you don't have two *blocks* every 2 days?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha I will admit the past 3 weeks I've gotten bad ... I had 8 clinkers the other night!!! I get cravings for chocolate but luckily I just can't tolerate too much

In saying that ... Hubby was out yesterday and last night .., so I had a date night with my dogs ... I ordered pizza and they sucked me in with their specials and I ended up ordering 3 pizzas, chips and dessert ... Ate a handful of chips and 5 slices of pizza ... Oh my!!! Never ever ever doing that again. Usually I eat 2 slices (you may have gathered I am a very small eater) ... 3 if I'm starving ... 5 pushed me over the edge ...

Was up until 3am feeling so ill .., I think the anti heartburn tablets reduce the acid so much that food just gets stalled in my stomach for longer. Loads of gas and I just couldn't lay down in the slightest way or burps would start :-(

Feeling very tired today ... Of course bubs loved it all ... She was dancing and wriggling all night ... She's also a bit sleepy today. Predicting not much happening today at all for either of us!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to woof5105 For This Useful Post:

Peedypie  (26-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no woof! That's precisely what makes me throw up in the evenings. Excepts it would probably take a quarter of that amount to triigger it! 😂😂😂 I used to eat so much. I really miss not being able to have a full meal!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @tassiewife
    How good does it feel!! I love feeling bubs move... Never get sick of it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Haha woof 5 whole clinkers. That's cute. I'll eat the whole bag in one sitting. Then want more!
    #Disgraceful
    #BabyDiabetus

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hehe I'm hardcore aren't I mrs tugs!

You can see why I kept pushing with the docs to believe me that I don't have diabetes!!!

And yup tassiewife ... Especially in those moments that you feel awful - those movements just fill you with love and happiness ...

I keep telling a friend at work who's 20w and had an awful time with MS and fatigue that when she starts getting all those kicks it makes you kinda forget for a moment the bad stuff ... She doesn't believe me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woof interestingly enough your diet and lifestyle is often irrelevant to getting gestational diabetes. I have noticed a trend that overweight sweet toothed girls like myself are less likely to be caught with GD. It runs a lot in older women and slim healthy girls. Go figure. My friend and I have joked that it's because we have already trained our bodies to handle the excess sugars haha.

Yup - telling someone what's coming will never work haha. But once she's there she will totally agree with you 🏼

Thanks
    Reviews
    That actually makes sense .. I have a terrible history of diabetes and thyroid problems in my family (every woman on my mums side for a few generations) so I have always been super careful and tried to limit sugars etc ...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Got a bit nesty today. Cleaned out the fridge, bought paint for bubs room and the bathrooms, cleaned our courtyard, vacuumed, washed clothes... did more today than I've done for the rest of my pregnancy! 😂 feels good to have some energy finally!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Me too peedy! Not the energy, I still have none of that but we did so much today. Deep clean type stuff not normally weekly clean stuff.