Closed Thread
Page 67 of 105 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I felt like I was going to faint when bubs spun - she's been head down since before 20w but she spun the other week from spine to spine to spine to belly ...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good news TTC!
    I can't believe our first Bubba is almost here!!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Barca07 For This Useful Post:

ttc1981  (23-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yup that's def BH. Not too early - everyone actually gets them from about 8w it's more a matter of when you start noticing them. They've always been there.

I still have trouble telling the difference between a BH and a head butt sometimes, they're very similar for me. I only tighten on the top of my belly which is coincidentally where his head lives.

There are a few of us getting close now! Pretty exciting! I have my appt tmrw to decide evacuation routes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    TTC so close now honey. Sounds like they are making best decision to get bub out. 4lb is not a bad size you have done well to get so far x

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Meshell23 For This Useful Post:

Barca07  (24-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks no I'm really happy her size is much better... It will be nice not to have a baby sitting under my ribs plus she's spine to spine too... Interesting today choosing which type of pain relief I want... Not getting the epidural just the spine blocker and 24 hours of pain relief with that and then medication from there... I'm not sure whether I am insane or not but I really want to get up and about as quick as possible but won't be a hero will be taking what I need when I need it
    Very real now... our Dr was like it's ok you will be parents next week and we both were like we just want her healthy not worried about the parents part what size have all your bubs come in at so far at your latest scans

Thanks
    Reviews
    TTC that is so exciting! Our first bub is nearly here! ❤

I have my GD test tomorrow. Really not looking forward to it! I couldn't even book with the pathology place- it's first come first served. 😟 seems like a situation planned to torture pregnant women. I'm worried about the heartburn I wake up with at night and having MS with an empty stomach and having to drink something super sweet.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck peedy - hope it isn't too awful for you ...

And ttc - it's a old midwives tale so don't know if it will work but has worked for friends ... Getting down on all fours and rocking back and forwards encourages baby to spin the other way around ..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and next scan is on the 30th to get updated size ... But she was 1.96kg at 30weeks ... She's a big girl though ... So don't take mine as 'average' sizing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I don't get told size in kg, they don't like to because it's such a rough estimate. But I know he's measuring only a couple days ahead (34w3d) as of today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeh it does get tough to guesstimate when they get to 30w+ ... The fat gets in the way ... Bubs usually measures about 2w ahead of normal size.