Closed Thread
Page 66 of 105 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone. The picture on right is a mess but the left one looks like it could be leaning towards boy. I will be seeing the OB by myself next week and I am going to ask him to have a look. My husband is wanting surprise. So I will be needing to keep that one wrapped up. Lol..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Oh wow I couldn't do that. Would be so hard not to accidentally slip...

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I see a girl in the scan! Good luck finding out and keeping it a secret!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Scans are like looking at an unknown language to me! When we found out bubs gender hubby said it was really obvious it is a boy but I couldn't see it til he pointed it out! Once he pointed it out there was no doubt. Unless it's a full body pic I have no idea!

Will hubby get mad if you accidentally let it slip?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey guys.. So we have a date... Next Tuesday at the latest but if the CTg's change over the weekend she's out there and then. Pre admission tomorrow and daily hospital visits and that's it... She didn't put any weight on this last week so looking like a 1.8-1.9kg Bub so just on 4 pounds... It's a pretty good size considering but still 2-3 weeks behind what a nearly 35w bubs should be when she's born... She's still kicking away but cord flow is not the best and amniotic fluid... my partner is slightly freaking out... We have a special nursery/ NICU video to watch tonight and going try and fit in a few movies before Tuesday... Want to see Me before you do chick flick date with my sisters and Independance Day with my man (the action movies we sit through hey) and get ready for life being different from next week... Still hard to believe we're becoming parents next week... Just hoping we can bring her home in 3 weeks after she's born to get a normal baby life going hope yours all travelling well xxx

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ttc1981 For This Useful Post:

Barca07  (23-06-2016),gypsychild  (23-06-2016),MrsTugs  (23-06-2016),Peedypie  (24-06-2016),Tinker16  (24-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I think I've had my first Braxton hicks today (24weeks). My whole tummy went really hard and it was really uncomfortable... Not painful but stopped me in my tracks and kinda took my breathe away for a few seconds. My tummy was so tight it felt like I couldn't stand up straight.

Does this sound like BH? Is 24weeks too early to get them?

It freaked me out for a bit (I am high risk for preterm labour) but I have only have 2 so far which were about 4 and a half hours apart and I wouldn't call them painful.

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Yep that's a BH Barca!

I've been feeling them from about 10 weeks. No need to be alarmed unless they are regular, or painful x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow ttc - you're gonna be a parent!! How scary and exciting. She's still a good size and you are in the best of hands.

Keep us all updated! Sending you loads of best wishes . Wow must be daunting now you know a definite date!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to woof5105 For This Useful Post:

ttc1981  (23-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yup barca that's BH!
    I get them several times a day now ... The midwives told me when you get one and it feels really uncomfortable get up (if you're sitting down), move about, do a little dance or shake ... It tends to go away then.

Apparently you'll know the difference between uncomfortable and painful ... Personally I don't like that idea as some of mine are seriously uncomfortable!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    That sounded like mine but I worked out it was bub turning around!