Closed Thread
Page 64 of 105 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay to the 24 week scan back to daily CTGs was on every second day but my amniotic fluid is almost non existent! But we are so much bigger than 4 weeks ago! Thanks god I chose my Dr as a nurse told me any other Dr would of taken her out and not let her see what the steroids did and my Dr has waited and it's been an amazing response I have another growth scan Thursday and most likely we will be meeting our baby this coming Tuesday unless she's still growing it will be the following Tuesday! Scan to scan at the moment as CTGs are great... I'm betting this Tuesday but my partner is saying July 5th... Either way we just hit 34 weeks and that's the milestone we were aiming for
    How's everyone else traveling? Anyone getting tightening... Man at night mine is so uncomfortable! Plus she's still breech so loves to rest her head in my rib cage... Oh the joys of pregnancy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay to the 24 week scan back to daily CTGs was on every second day but my amniotic fluid is almost non existent! But we are so much bigger than4 weeks ago! Thanks god I chose my Dr as a nurse told me any other Dr would of taken her out and not let her see what the steroids did and my Dr has waited and it's been an amazing response I have another growth scan Thursday and most likely we will be meeting our baby this coming Tuesday unless she's still growing it will be the following Tuesday! Scan to scan at the moment as CTGs are great... I'm betting this Tuesday but my partner is saying July 5th... Either way we just hit 34 weeks and that's the milestone we were aiming for
    How's everyone else traveling? Anyone getting tightening... Man at night mine is so uncomfortable! Plus she's still breech so loves to rest her head in my rib cage... Oh the joys of pregnancy

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ttc1981 For This Useful Post:

Barca07  (22-06-2016),Peedypie  (22-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yup this little guy is breech too and he does love to tuck his head under my rib cage esp in evenings. Last night I really just felt so big and uncomfortable and couldn't get comfy no matter what.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I can't wait to get this baby out!!!! The last few nights I've had to get up 5 times to pee and it's taken me so long to get back to sleep. My belly is measuring 39 weeks even though I'm only 33 so I'm definitely over it. Took my daughter to her swimming lesson on Sunday and seriously felt like I was going to give birth right there!!

7 more working days

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mona424 For This Useful Post:

Barca07  (22-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Barca07 - we are going to have a surprise.. although of late a large par of me has really wanted to know..
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ha, are you sure it is a suprise?? Is it just me, or does that ultrasound looks suspiciously like a boy!??! Haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I can't see what part we are looking at here. I'm hopeless with ultrasounds.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I can work out there's 2 legs! Looks different to mine but who knows ...

Oh! Question about PPL. The website isn't making sense to me today ... If I go on leave at 37 weeks - have baby at 39 weeks I know payments won't start til I prove birth ... But does the ppl start from birth date or can it back pay to 37 weeks????

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ha, It must just be me being immature 😉 the leg looks like a (rather large!) penis, and the blur at the bottom the balls...

Anyone else??

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Barca07 For This Useful Post:

gypsychild  (22-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF Babies Due August/Sept/Oct'16 #2

Barca I see what you see, and chuckled.
    The first scan looks like a pot shot - looking up between the legs with testes in the middle. But the right just looks like a huge penis I'm sorry lol

Woof - you'll get back paid only as far as birth. So if payments start at say 42w (allowing for processing times) then you'll get paid 39-42w back pay.