Closed Thread
Page 63 of 105 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no that sucks! Hubby has been sleeping in stepsons bed when stepson isn't staying with us. Apparently my snoring, constant moving around and getting up to pee 20 times a night disturbs him. 😂 the last time we slept in the same bed he had nothing but sympathy for me when we got up the next day. Hubby is being very protective and attentive at the moment- i love seeing him like this. ❤

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Peedypie For This Useful Post:

Barca07  (21-06-2016),MrsTugs  (20-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    We decided today to remove the bricks from under the headboard. I'd had them there to help the heartburn and it did this - but downside was the bed frame didn't like it and being wood it continually creaked any time one of us moved. So we were disturbing each other so much.

Haven't had any reflux issues since starting the ranitidine on thurs so hoping I can have a flat bed again.

Gotta love protective and attentive hubby's. Mine is the same .. But it also drives me nuts that I'm not allowed to do anything and boy does he endured that rule! Just tried to sneakily change the sheets on the bed and got in trouble for that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and I kinda maybe sorta went a bit crazy on eBay ... Realised I'm having a girl and have no sweet little headbands or hair clips for her! Haha have about 120 of them on their way now! Cost less than $50 ...

5. The Following User Says Thank You to woof5105 For This Useful Post:

MrsTugs  (20-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hubby has been a bit more adorable here too. It's not really in his nature, so it's not a lot, but every now and then he does something and it melts my heart!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey guys I'm sorry for being absent.. Have been so busy with work and all sorts of things. Anyway just hit 23 weeks, I can't believe it.. Sadly Have got a nasty cold, Dr said to fight off with citrus/ honey saline etc. have been feeling very guilty every time I have a coughing attack. The poor baby must be getting shoved around pretty bad.. Anyway hello to all and hope everyone is travelling well with their babies..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Babies are resilient lea don't stress about that. Bub probably finds the movement soothing 🏼

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Lea7. You poor thing. It sucks when you're sick and can't take any drugs!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Another scan today....24weeks Everything looking good and Bub is measuring 1 week ahead at this point.
    @Lea7: did you find out what sex your having?
    @ttc1981: thinking of you. Hope the monitoring is going well!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Barca07 For This Useful Post:

Mona424  (22-06-2016),ttc1981  (22-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great work barca!!

Hope you feel better soon Lea. Being sick would be awful! But yes, I don't think bubs would even notice the coughing - probably just enjoying the sounds and rhythm of it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay to the 24 week scan back to daily CTGs was on every second day but my amniotic fluid is almost non existent! But we are so much bigger that 4 weeks ago! Thanks god I chose my Dr as a nurse told me any other Dr would of taken her out and not let her see what the steroids did and my Dr has waited and it's been an amazing response I have another growth scan Thursday and most likely we will be meeting our baby this coming Tuesday unless she's still growing it will be the following Tuesday! Scan to scan at the moment as CTGs are great... I'm betting this Tuesday but my partner is saying July 5th... Either way we just hit 34 weeks and that's the milestone we were aiming for
    How's everyone else traveling? Anyone getting tightening... Man at night mine is so uncomfortable! Plus she's still breech so loves to rest her head in my rib cage... Oh the joys of pregnancy