Closed Thread
Page 61 of 105 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Peedy that is so normal. I remeber watching a birth vid when i was preg and bursting into tears saying its not possible how does a baby come out of there it cant happen. I still cant fathom it a friend sent me her birth pics i looked at them where everything was happening and i was still in disbelief. I had a spinal for my csect and it was fine

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF Babies Due August/Sept/Oct'16 #2

Agree peedy!!!
    The epidural also terrifies me but I don't think I have a choice. Obs said when I first saw them that I will have an epidural to control my heart (have tachycardia issues). So the epidural means I can deliver vaginally and also keep the heart rate low(ish)

Everything that you see about epi's on the interwebs is all the scary stuff about the things that can go wrong / bad side effects / requirement for forceps/ventouse ..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yes Peedy.
    The epidural scares me the most! The thought of not having control of my lower body and having a catheter doesn't sit well. The same for a cs. Hoping to go natural, for as long as I can

Thanks
    Reviews
    Epidural is the best, honestly. Before having the epidural I was in an unbelievable amount of pain that I actually had no idea what was going on. I didn't have a clear head. Once I had that, I felt in control because I could tell everyone what I wanted. Sounds silly because you can't control the bottom half of you but I had a clear head to make the decisions I wanted.
    Best part about a catheter is that you don't have to get up and down to go to the toilet when your in pain from just giving birth. I know they both aren't pleasant but I was glad to have both.
    I'm super scared this time to be having a cs because I don't know what to expect and how I will be feeling... So nervous!!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mona424 For This Useful Post:

Barca07  (16-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'm not scared of a section so much as I don't want my chance of a natural birth taken away from me. I was actually looking forward to the challenge of birth. I know, I'm a weirdo lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I wanted a natural then after a finding out about pre eclampsia and baby having cord multiple times around his neck i just had to suck it up and decide to do what was safest for baby

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    At the end of the day bubs safety is all that really matters. Shame for me it's less about safety and more about beaurocracy and trigger happy protocols.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @ttc1981 how are you and bubs going? Any update?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey... I have a fantastic response to the steroids... the Dr said the best he has seen for a while as she is now 1.8kg's... He keeps saying 34 weeks which is next week and back to every second day CTG's and twice weekly scans... She has started protecting her brain apparently but he said she is fine... but he wont want to go more than another 2 weeks with that happening Feeling really confident we will hit the 2kg mark by the time she comes along
    Still can't sort out PPL so going in Monday to make them sort it with me... wont work online at all... so hand written it looks like it is

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ttc1981 For This Useful Post:

Barca07  (17-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay ttc!! That's great that she's bulking up! 2kg is a good size.

What do you mean by protecting her brain??