Closed Thread
Page 58 of 105 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Your so close to the end though mrs tugs im envious

Thanks
    Reviews
    Couldn't agree more!! Parts have sped past but now it's sooooooo slow!!! 8 weeks today ..

Thanks
    Reviews
    This pregnancy has flown by for me compared to my first, I think because I have a toddler to worry about as well.

Second time this pregnancy I've been sick. I have a persistent chesty type cough that I've had for over a week. I'm onto my second lot of antibiotics and no change. So frustrating!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    Your so close to the end though mrs tugs im envious
    It's honestly the only thing keeping me going now.... Knowing how quickly these last few weeks will go.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mona the lack of immunity sucks doesn't it!! I've only been sick once but only now after 6 weeks am I feeling well and I finally have my voice back.it has been a marathon!

The first half of my pregnancy flew by but the second half has slowed right down. I'm sure once I'm on mat leave in 5 and a half weeks (but who's counting) it'll speed up. I'm so tired today too which makes it feel slower.

There's an older lady at work who always asks how I am when I get in. When I say I'm tired she always says "not as tired as you're going to be." It feels really mean! Besides we had my stepson 3 to 4 nights a week from when he was a few weeks old and I was still working full time so I have some idea of the delirious tiredness. The stupid comments are getting on my nerves! 😠

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'm so sick of people and their mouths....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Doesn't help that I'm tired and cranky today. 😴 I woke up 5 times to pee last night! Seriously, babies don't even usually wake that much!

I'd be totally okay if everyone would stop talking to me! 😂

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Peedypie View Post
    Doesn't help that I'm tired and cranky today. I woke up 5 times to pee last night! Seriously, babies don't even usually wake that much!

I'd be totally okay if everyone would stop talking to me!
    Yeah my midwife sent me home from work and told me to rest for the rest of the week. I'm lucky my dd is in daycare for the rest of the week so I can sleep during the day.

2 weeks of work left to go then this mumma is on Mat leave.. Can't wait!

I think that's the most annoying thing, getting up to pee!!! Last night was only twice, I was lucky but I think it was because I was exhausted...

I had all those comments when I was pregnant with my dd... It annoyed me to the max but what annoyed me even more was how right they were next time she says something, ask her if it's her way of offering to babysit so you can have some rest lol I do it to all the girls at work and it's amazing how quick they back off!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ah wonderful people and their wonderful mouths ... I said the other day I was exhausted and feeling enormous and they kindly pointed out that I will only get bigger and then more tired ...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I have a friend who has been there done it all before she mentioned how her second child bit another kid i was like ouch she said you wait you have absolutely no idea the second one is sooo much different to the first. I nearly face palmed her