Closed Thread
Page 56 of 105 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    The left side is apparently better for blood flow but I am able to sleep on both thankfully because I am a side sleeper. However randomly sometimes I find myself on my back, freak out thinking how long have I been like this for??

As for my hoo ha, well yes, it feels HUGE!!!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mona424 For This Useful Post:

gypsychild  (14-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeh sleeping on right puts pressure on your liver as weight from the uterus kinda squishes it and yeh it pushes on the blood vessels similarly to how it does on your back.

All I've heard is sleep however you are comfortable but try to not sleep on your back and left side is preferable ...

The only damage from sleeping on your back Mona is to yourself - so if you wake up and are not dizzy or tingly legs you're fine. Loads of women do the same ... I think I just must've been having a sensitive day or bubs is just in the wrong spot and pushing on everything (which from her kicks to my spine seems very possible!!!!)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to woof5105 For This Useful Post:

Mona424  (15-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha to the comment on people's hoo ha...I just posted the following on a new thread.... Maybe you guys will be able to help me out too! Be warned totally TMI coming

Hi all, 

so this is going to be very TMI. 

My vagina has been sore for the last few days and I'm not sure if it's anything to be worried about..I did just get back from the doc and he thinks thrush but I don't think it is...it was only after that I thought about how I could explain it properly...

its like I have pulled a muscle on the outer walls of my vagina...aka the flaps if I'm gonna be blunt!!! 

Im only just over 20 weeks so wouldn't have thought I should be sore down there yet, but being my first I don't know! 

It hurts to sit down, stand and sometimes walk...I have no discharge or pain when urinating or wiping..hence why I don't think it's thrush... And my pain is only in the outer bits, nothing inside and not sore to touch!

Can anyone shed some light on the topic please!

Thanks in advance!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Is your cervix position really low? Mine was up until about 25 weeks or so and that did cause uncomfortableness if I walked for a while and when sitting.

Mine now isn't sore - just feels big!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hmm the way your describing sounds like standard pregnancy stretching, but it does sound extreme. You might just be one of the unlucky ones unfortunately. I hope someone here has better advice.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My hoo haa is ok for now, but sounds like another exciting thing to look forward to!! Haha. The issue with having one of the last babies in this group, is that you get to hear all the amazing, wonderful stories of what's in store! 😂

Tassiewife. I had similar to what you've described at the beginning which was due to the pessaries irritating me down there. But that stopped when I stopped the pessaries. Are u on any medication?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Barca07 For This Useful Post:

gypsychild  (14-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tassiewife have you changed washing powder or knicker style recently? There may be some irritation from those types of changes or it could be that blood flow has increased and made your V more sensitive.

As for the swollen V, I did have that about 6 weeks ago and it was uncomfortable to sit and walk. V is currently average size though or so it feels. I haven't seen it for awhile so I can only go from feel. Hahaha! 😂

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone... No medications or new undies/washing powder... I was sick Friday and was vomiting but only vomitted a few times so don't think I stretched it from the heaving, but I did think just stretching in general. I'll wait for the results from the swab but not gonna start taking the thrush meds until confirmed as I don't want o take anything if I don't have to, and by what I've read from online and the forum I seriously don't think it is thrush.
    Really appreciate your feedback and ideas guys...xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha going back to the lack of bladder control and loss of dignity ...

Just tried to eat a piece of honeycomb while laying down on the couch ... Started choking and coughing ... Hubby came over and asked if I needed a pat on the back or water ... Hehe no I'm fine but I now need new pants :-( is there no bodily function we can do without wetting ourselves??? Haha

13. The Following User Says Thank You to woof5105 For This Useful Post:

gypsychild  (14-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woof it's awful isn't it! It helps to know I'm not the only one without much bladder control. Sneezing, coughing, vomiting all make my wet myself. 😂😂😂 so glad it hasn't happened out in public yet! That would be mortifying!