Closed Thread
Page 51 of 105 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I don't think you have to prove it. You provide your employers details, that's their problem.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

Peedypie  (11-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope everyone's having a fantastic weekend.

I'm finally determined to go into centrelink again this week and get the application sorted. Thanks for the motivation. :-)

Bubs did a huge roll yesterday (she's always been head down but now I have no idea what direction she is). Didn't take her too long but boy did it feel uncomfortable - made me feel quite nauseous!!!

Since then I've been getting all kinds of uncomfortableness when she moves. Can't wait for her to get back in a comfy spot!!

Having a bad day with heartburn too and of course I've organized chicken and potato curry for dinner haha - glutton for punishment!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I was only telling DH tonight how weird it feels when Bub does a turn/roll. Such a strange sensation!!
    @ttc1981 any update on Bub? Has she grown?

Thanks
    Reviews
    They are doing scans and dopplers but not telling me size till Monday but I do feel she has grown just hopefully in line with her percentile or higher CTG's are great, blood flow was great through the cord today again but amniotic fluid down... So daily monitoring I think till she comes along... They Keep saying 1-2 weeks so hoping we get to 34 weeks still... She moves a lot but still breach and no big rolls as I think with low amniotic fluid she doesn't have room to move or turn...
    Doing a full roll would make me nauseas as well.. Hope your enjoying your Saturday night xx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ttc1981 For This Useful Post:

Barca07  (12-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's so strange!! I'm 31 weeks and this was the first time I've felt a roll!

Think I felt some when she was teeny back at 20w but then any movement was just pleasant little things.

Can definitely tell the difference in size now! It's not a nice swimming pool in there for her

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Lolly you will get $580 a week to sit around smothering yourself with newborn cuddles for 18 weeks not exactly "piddly amount" people used to have a baby and get diddly squat for it i know my parents never got anything when they had kids. I dont get anything from my employer or any tax benefits through the government i happily welcome it

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Meshell23 For This Useful Post:

MrsTugs  (12-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Same meshell; I get zero financial assistance from my employer so without PPL we wouldn't survive. I'll happily jump through hoops to make it happen.

30-32w is the expected time for Bub to turn head down so there's probably a few more roll reports coming in soon

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

Barca07  (12-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm just hoping mine hasn't got it all backwards .. She's been head down since 20 weeks - hoping she hasn't decided that breech is better

13. The Following User Says Thank You to woof5105 For This Useful Post:

Barca07  (12-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think I was lucky enough to get my PPL application in today and it took me about 20mins. I think it was easy enough for me because I've claimed for it before??

I'm getting super tired, my belly is currently measuring 38weeks and I'm only 32 now I'm over it, just want this baby out!!!!

How do you ladies survive without any assistance from your employer? Without it from my employer plus the PPL we wouldn't be able to do it, especially after having to pay for the IVF...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woof how far along are you?

Lol Mona, not easily...