Closed Thread
Page 5 of 105 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    We did a hospital tour of Glengarry today. It seems really great but oh my god it was a major reality check. I have to push this baby out. 😨 I have to admit that the idea scares the crap out of me and time feels like its flying!

It's really got me thinking about the birth. Have you guys thought about your ideal birth?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Peedypie View Post
    We did a hospital tour of Glengarry today. It seems really great but oh my god it was a major reality check. I have to push this baby out. 😨 I have to admit that the idea scares the crap out of me and time feels like its flying!

It's really got me thinking about the birth. Have you guys thought about your ideal birth?
    I wrote a plan but in the end I went with the flow with my dd. I asked a lot of people what child birth was like and what the pain was like. I got a different answer every time so in the end I thought that I'd just take it as it comes.

If everything went to plan with my dd I wouldn't have been induced, she wouldn't have tilted her head on the way down and got stuck and I wouldn't have had an episiotomy! But seeing and cuddling that gorgeous baby was worth it all! I have the cheekiest little girl who makes me smile all the time!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I say ideal because I know that no matter your intentions things change! 😊 i want to try unmedicated vaginal birth but am flexible enough to know i may change my mind. I don't really want an epidural because I want to be able to move around and they scare me a bit! I'm thinking of hiring a TENS machine though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Not sure if I posted but this was 12 week scan. My birth plan first time was vaginal with minimal drugs. I had a doctor appt at 37 weeks was told to get to hospital after quick blood work and urine check I was thrown on a bed and put in for a cat2 csect it was a blur. Im unsure whether to try vbac or csect again
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I have very strong informed opinions about what I want in regards to my birth. I understand anything can happen, and I'll be prepared for anything that comes. But in an ideal world I'll have no intervention, no pain management, and of course vaginal.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My ideal birth would be ending up with a healthy happy baby and my body in one piece, i.e. not having torn my *down there* from one end to the other!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Haha gypsychild put me down for your kind of birth, it sounds like a plan to me! 😀

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Hopeful37 For This Useful Post:

gypsychild  (19-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    That would certainly be ideal lol....

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

gypsychild  (19-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm still terrified about the whole thought of labour ... Does that count? Haha

My OB has told me I can have a vaginal delivery which I was surprised about but said I had to have an early epidural (heart condition so they want to keep my heart rate nice and low)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Guys! Only just realized there is a new thread! Glad to hear that all are doing well, and even a couple of newbies- welcome!

All going well here- 24+4 (yes every day still counts!!)....am down to 2.5mg Pred now but still on Clexane until at least 28 weeks...when I'll do another surface marker BT to see what my levels are like and hopefully then be able to say goodbye to those nasty injections!

Kicks are getting more prevalent...which I'm loving! Really is a great reassurance that the babes are doing ok!

have terrible tail bone pain (apparently some form of sciatica) though and have been seeing a chiro-which has been amazing, but unfortunately is only lasting a couple of days, then I'm back in pain again....and I have stretch marks on my left boob! WTF? only on one.....anyhow has reminded me to keep up with the bio-oil!!

I don't have a birth plan- similarly to Gypsy just hoping all goes well and my bits don't get torn to shreds should I have the twinnies naturally!

Take care all

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ruby16 For This Useful Post:

gypsychild  (19-04-2016),Lea7  (19-04-2016)