Closed Thread
Page 44 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    The fact she is moving so much that is very reassuring.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    TTC yay for making it to 32weeks!!

I don't know much about amniotic fluid levels? Is there a minimum they let you get to?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks guys... amniotic fluid is suppose to be about one litre and mine is below 350mm... it disappeared in the last week as was fine at last tuesday's scan... I know how to make things hard for the dr as he said... she is always moving way more than usual and I feel the CTG scan might show distress... I am in at 11 at the hospital to see the doctor and for my daily monitoring and the bag is in the car and packing up all the other stuff I use daily I want to take as well.
    Wow your baby was teeny as well... I have a friend whose bub was 1.65kg at 33 weeks and she has been a wealth of information... thank god for other women and advice

Thanks
    Reviews
    When we left hospital he was 2.14kg tiny but strong and been here before he never needed feeding tube he was straight on the boob. The first week of being born he gained 380g!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow he was tiny meshell... Least he gained so much weight... I hope she does that as would rather be home than dealing with commutes! Plus my home is so comfortable now
    Has anyone had a c section and had to deal with stairs? My bedroom is upstairs so just want to see how long till I can walk upstairs? Figure I will be in hospital for the first 5 days anyways

Thanks
    Reviews
    He was but he thrived when he was born much better than inside me i had pre eclampsia thin cord no amniotic flyid that actually nicked bubs head with the scalpel when they cut me open as there was no fluid to cushion. I was fine after csect i was wlking around lessthan 12 hours later. Im not a big person i know heavier set ladies that took longwr to recover. Maybe set yourself up down stairs avoid the stairs as much as you can for at least the first week or two or you will delay the recovery process.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would only be sleeping upstairs so go up there once a day... I wouldn't sleep downstairs properly I know what I'm like... Plus our spare room is now the nursery and the other room my partners 'man cave' as he needed that go feel better we didn't knock our house down sooner haha... We don't have a guest room at all as everyone lives in Perth
    I can always sleep on the couch if needed I suppose as it's super comfy! Or bring in a mattress to the lounge thanks for you information again xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just take it as it comes you may feel ok just dont over do it. Just get hubby to drag a mattress out for you if it gets a bit much 🙂

Thanks
    Reviews
    How did your appointment go TTC?

Thanks
    Reviews
    She was responsive to the CTG again and the scan was much the same... he said he's waiting for the cord to change and any less amniotic fluid... I am in for a scan tomorrow again and he said if that is good I can go to every second day scan's and a decision will be made Monday... She is still moving heaps too which is so reassuring!
    honestly I am finding staying at home hard... and would you believe it just listed another 2 properties, though my assistant is mostly handing it... I am just doing 1 30 minute appointment Saturday!
    Anyone have any luck or how to best handle paid parental leave... want to get that sorted Friday...