Closed Thread
Page 42 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I guess it's training for parenthood Rainbow ... Everything rolling along fine then hours of panic ... Then all back to normal and we feel silly for getting so worried ...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I had the same over the weekend, not much wiggling. I was getting a bit worried too but today it's wiggle city!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I developed pre eclampsia at 37 weeks baby was delivered the day i found out via csect he was a tiny little 5lb scored a 9 in his apgar was ridiculously alert perfect feeder just tiny package. Apparently aspirin can help reduce risk of pre eclampsia/blood pressure and low birth weight. In saying that my blood pressure is currently perfect and was last preg til 37 weeks this is more a prevention. Im sure the appt will get very very exhausting. I just hope he continues growing nicely and doesnt need an extended hospital stay. Going home while baby stays in hospital makes me very anxious

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck this time round Meshell. Good to see that they are onto any potential repeat performances.

As for me I'm having a bad day. I hate sounding ungrateful for this little one. Cos I am definitely not!! After going through so much with ivf and this being our last chance, am crazy grateful and happy.

But some days the continuous heartburn, the morning vomit every morning (even though I'm almost 31weeks), the pelvic girdle pain, lower back pain and now my feet have joined in on the action - I feel enormous and sore and completely emotional ... Throw in not sleeping well and that just blows it out of proportion

Am so grateful I can work from home - I'd be a wreck if I had to go there every day

Thanks
    Reviews
    Heartburn has caused me some grief this week as well. Does anyone have a remedy for it?
    Doesn't help that I have a cold so my throat already feels like I am swallowing razor blades

Thanks
    Reviews
    I live on gaviscon ultra. The tablets for during the day when out and about and the liquid at night. Also the old remedy of bricks under the bed head really helped me too! Still can't get by without additional assistance but I don't have the bad pains at night anymore

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to woof5105 For This Useful Post:

Hopeful37  (07-06-2016),Kristyj  (07-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm on gavistron too helps heaps!
    So today's scan showed she had grown wahoo but my amniotic fluid is now way too low... So scans, CTG's and dopplers daily with the doctors at KEMH or his clinic. She is still reactive to CTGs and happy apparently so I'm on rest. Allowed to go to and from appointments and that's about it...
    Thank god the cleaner comes tomorrow and I have palmed off all my work! Have a few things to do from home tomorrow and one last appointment then done... I'm actually going to apply for the paid parental leave this week as he said she will be here in 7-14 days so will get the ball rolling on that I can still keep an eye on my business and emails and stuff so taking advantage of something free from the government haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh wow ttc 7-14 days how exciting. Glad to hear she has grown too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Woof i hate societies notion that struggling through pregnancy implies we are ungrateful. I am so grateful for the opportunity I've been given and I can't wait to mother the crapola out of this little guy for the rest of his life!!! But I'm not ashamed to say I hate pregnancy. It's awful and I wouldn't do it again if I didn't have to (but I will, because I imagine that's the only way this kid will get a sibling lol).

As far as heartburn goes, I use gaviscon chewable day to day, then Zantac when it gets unbearable.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hear you on the heartburn! It is seriously demoralising when it hammers you all day.

I'm with MrsTugs too- I'm grateful as hell that I'm pregnant but that does not mean that I love everything about it. I'm careful who I complain about it to but sometimes I just need to vent! Endless morning sickness, a four week flu and laryngitis I can't shake combined with exhaustion and reflux makes me cranky!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Peedypie For This Useful Post:

Hopeful37  (07-06-2016)