Closed Thread
Page 38 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a boys name and girls name picked out but will wait till birth to find out which I am going to use. I went for names that can be easily shortened for nick names etc and full name for when they are in trouble or if they want a more formal name later in life. Till birth, the little one is called Padawan as I am a bit of a star wars nut 😃

Thanks
    Reviews
    My morning sickness is gone, been so for about a month but in its place is small migraines, not everyday but usually when tired n run down which to be honest is quite often lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Peedypie View Post
    Yeah Barca i am. In the mornings only though now and usually made worse by trying to brush my teeth before work. It's pretty gross!
    I had the same thing until about 24 weeks Peedypie and then it finally stopped I had to vomit in the mornings to feel better.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    Hi ladies has anyone given much thought to baby names? Are you referring to baby by name or waiting until they are born. I have a short list but very indecisive i find naming a human very hard
    We named him emby (as in embryo) when we first met him at the ET and still refer to him as emby. We have a proper name picked out but we won't tell anyone until his naming ceremony 6 days after birth. My in laws have a lot of opinions on names so I think its better to not tell them and then we don't have to hear all the opinions! And there is only the one name that my fussy husband has agreed to...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol Gypsychild, at least one good thing about being a solo mum by choice is I can pick the names I like but like u I am keeping the rellies in the dark till birth certificate is signed as they can be a tad pushy 😃

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Pepper1977 For This Useful Post:

gypsychild  (04-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    We have a name picked out but we don't refer to him as that. He's just called Ani (Annakin Skywalker - our little Padawan) now. Won't be actually referred to as his name until he's top side.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gypsiechild that is exactly how I am although I'm 25 weeks and I'm still ill most mornings. Hopefully it'll end for me soon too.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Peedypie For This Useful Post:

gypsychild  (04-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    2 little Padawans in our group. Haha!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Lol Barca the geeks will invade eventually

Thanks
    Reviews
    We have two names chosen... happy to share as honestly doesnt bother me if anyone else used them as we love them... Our favourite name is Zoe and then we also like Jessica... so we are thinking Zoe Michelle as Michelle was my mums middle name... We are pretty set on Zoe and both love the name... Our daily CTG's are getting longer to complete as she is moving a lot... the nurses are always happy to let me go... but honestly I am getting really exhausted... I think I am pretty stressed out about the growth scan on Tuesday... I really do feel like she has grown... my belly is getting a little rounder but honestly still so small! if she gets to 32 weeks which is Thursday I will be so happy and even happier if we get to 34 weeks... Daily trips to the hospital though are rather annoying though