Closed Thread
Page 33 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep! Care is absolutely top notch there. When I was admitted I was in a shared room and one of the ladies in there was complaining to the nurses as they wanted her to stay on the ward until the docs did their rounds. She was so rude! And going on and on about how she does everything right ... And she just wanted to go have a cigarette ...

I'm off there tomorrow for scans and clinic visit. I won't be sobbing for not finding a parking spot though!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I was in a 6 bed room but only 2 girls were in there. One refused care and demanded discharge, the other one had an entire army of young white trash men visiting her. At least half the time they spent outside smoking (yes her too) so I didn't have to put up with their C Bombs 24/7

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha I understand people with real issues complaining but seriously give me a break on the trivial stuff and the girls you mentioned smoking what the! Seriously it annoys me!
    Do you have Scott White at your clinic? He is my back up dr when Craig isn't around and found him great... He did my scan after his morning clinics last Thursday... I heard the nurses saying there were 400 requests for scans and only 40 spots available daily unless your booked in for clinic... I think a lot where asking for scans...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hey girls sounds like you are having a few scares. Hope all goes well for you all im sure you are being given the best care.
    I am 20 weeks preg have doc appoint this arv hospital appoint monday then prob not much til i have glucose test.. delicious..
    Mrstugs no definitely dont do a thing to put yourself or baby at risk

Thanks
    Reviews
    I do have Scott White TTC - he's lovely. Have seen him a few times but lately have been seeing Susan Meharry - who used to work from Craig's rooms for her private patients. All of them are soooo relaxed and calm it's very comforting

6. The Following User Says Thank You to woof5105 For This Useful Post:

ttc1981  (02-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have heard she is great hey just a heads up to you all! I have been told a c section it is for me as the baby won't be able to handle a natural delivery! Bellybands.com.au have 75% off so for mine delivered for $32 instead off $90! Thought at that price I should have one just incase! So not impressed I have to have a c section but oh well nothing else has gone to plan with the baby thing what did I expect haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ttc1981 i had a csect with my first i was so unimpressed by the thought of it. The whole thing wasnt bad it was a relaxed environment recovery was fine and baby was all good. How far will you be when you have csect

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm 31 weeks at the moment and its day by day at the moment... I hope not till next week at this stage and he said hopefully will get me to 34 weeks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had my scan today, and all went well.. Except little monkey wouldn't do-operate enough to get a good look at the heart so have to go back in 3 weeks!

We did however find out that we're having a........ BOY !!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tassiewife For This Useful Post:

Barca07  (02-06-2016),Mona424  (02-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the tip TTC! That's a great price!
    Hoping you can at least make it to 32w

I had my scan today and fluid level is back down to normal levels

They've finally agreed to stop testing me for diabetes - so yay don't have to re-do my GTT

Have the opposite problem to you TTC. Bubs is in 97% percentile with a big head .. Circumference is measuring 3 weeks ahead still. Doc predicted full term birth weight around 3.7kg. So great size (although don't like the sound of a big head!)