Closed Thread
Page 27 of 105 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I had my iron tested cos I was so damn tired all the time. Alas no, just pregnancy fatigue; my iron is fine lol. If only it could have been that easy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am measuring about 3 wks ahead, they think due to diabetes. I had a scan with OB and check with midwife at 25/26 wks. As bub is big I have to have either 1 or 2 scans prior to bubs arrival... To be honest, I just want this baby out, I'm so uncomfortable and sore because I'm so big!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So we have just booked our first holiday with the baby... If we go to term she will be 5 months old I have always wanted to see Coldplay so going to Melbourne to see them wahoo we have decided to make it a holiday and going down to Tasmania for 4 days as well and then back to Melbourne for 4 days don't know whether we are mad or not haha

Also was speaking to a friend who had prem bubs and she had the same as what is happening with me with her second... Hopefully my bubs start gaining some weight because her little one was born at 33 weeks and weighing 1.6kg... So fingers crossed tomorrow is more positive and she gains weight over the next three weeks! I seriously couldn't be eating any healthier and more than I am

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    You're doing all the right things TTC, all you can do now is wait and hope. We will be here right by you xx

We are holidaying when Bub is 3 months & 6 months hahaha and then hopefully a bigger one when he is about 12 months. The first is to introduce him to family, the second is Christmas with family, and the last I want to drive home (WA to QLD) through central Aus.

We are already considering a camping trip in QLD - its local and easy to get to so if things hit the fan we have backup.

People might say we are crazy but at the end of the day we fly a lot and are from a camping family so the quicker he gets used to these two things the better.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

ttc1981  (25-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Heaps of my friends have taken their bubs on holiday. One went to Europe when baby was 3 months old and then again when he was 2 - she says the younger the better!! That way at least they will sleep for most of the time.

I wish I was eating healthily as well TTC!! Unfortunately my diet has been pretty bad these past few weeks. Need to organise myself a bit better and actually have healthy snacks. I've finally reached the hungry stage - so really need to make sure it is healthy stuff I reach for instead of crisps and chocolate !!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep I wish I was eating better. But honestly I just can't do it. I've come to terms with it but the guilt is still there....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well just so you know I tried eating fattier foods yesterday... Figured it might fatten the baby up so a creamy pasta for lunch, had a yummy fruit smoothie as well and then got to dinner and honestly was so full I had an apple, dried apricots and cheese on a cracker HA! I'll try again more substantial foods today but honestly I felt so full and sickly! Rich foods don't agree with me...
    Scan day today so fingers crossed all is going along smoothly again... I have prepared myself for a pre term baby but I need to be like that or I will just work myself up if I don't! Baby moves all the time and she did a full turn again yesterday
    Also I'm pretty sure most people enjoy food while pregnant I am the rarity! I haven't even had a craving and honestly faced with having any food I want I struggle HA! Can't wait to return to normal and enjoy food again

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Haha ttc1981 your fatty day sounds like a normal day in the life of me at the moment lol.

Good luck with the scan, keep us posted

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Hopeful37 For This Useful Post:

ttc1981  (26-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol ttc very admirable however I wouldn't bother. You will make yourself sick, and it won't fatten Bub up. They take only the nutrients; they're getting the same level of stuff no matter what you're eating. You're eating healthy, and that's wonderful. No need to change that.
    I also am not enjoying food. It's been the hardest part. Every meal is a struggle for me. I get hungry now (I didn't used to) but just don't want anything that's on offer. I don't have cravings, and things usually make me feel ill cos they were the "wrong choice".

Thanks
    Reviews
    So they have said I am onto weekly monitoring and at the moment she is better in... They will get to a point when they said the risk of issues is higher and she will have to come out... So back in Tuesday and will see how we go... He was happy with today and if anything changes I have to go back in and keep an eye on movement! Which isn't hard with her head and foot in my rib

I know eating is not fun for me... Oh well the day of high fat lasted a day haha back to salads today