Closed Thread
Page 23 of 105 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I had my flu and whooping on wed. I've been sick as a dog in bed since. Typical that I get hit hard. Nothing has gone right this whole damn prg.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My preg hormones have been through the roof this week too my poor DH has coped it! We have been moving and it's been stressful so hopefully it starts settling down now.

Working from home would be great. If you can why not do it, saves the hassle and you still get work done.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no really mrstugs, that's bad. Hopefully it's passing now

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think I'm going to be the same MrsTugs! Feel worse every minute now ... And it's my birthday next week so hubby had planned a lovely night out tomorrow night - dinner and ballet! I picked the place for dinner and I know it's not romantic but I really want burgers so going to grilld! Haha romance at its finest here!

Just hoping I'm not going to feel awful!! Really want to have a nice night out as I know it will be the last one for a while!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Really hope you feel better soon!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no ladies. Sounds like everyone is a bit under the weather!

I had a major freak out this arvo. My cold has meant I've lost my voice and I sound awful. I hadn't felt bub move for a few days so I called my OB. He asked me to go into the hospital so they could monitor. I balled all the way there thinking something was really wrong. Turns out I just couldn't feel bub move- he went crazy as soon as they put the monitor on... and ever since he hasn't stopped moving. Oops. Slight over reaction.😳 I feel a bit silly! The midwives and OB were fab though- very reassuring.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Peedypie View Post
    Oh no ladies. Sounds like everyone is a bit under the weather!

I had a major freak out this arvo. My cold has meant I've lost my voice and I sound awful. I hadn't felt bub move for a few days so I called my OB. He asked me to go into the hospital so they could monitor. I balled all the way there thinking something was really wrong. Turns out I just couldn't feel bub move- he went crazy as soon as they put the monitor on... and ever since he hasn't stopped moving. Oops. Slight over reaction.😳 I feel a bit silly! The midwives and OB were fab though- very reassuring.
    Ohno Peedypie! Glad it turned out ok. I freak out every now and then when I don't feel him move for awhile which is why we bought the Doppler from ebay. Just a quick check every now and then to make sure his heart is still beating and I feel heaps better.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to gypsychild For This Useful Post:

Peedypie  (21-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gypsychild

Tell me more about the Doppler!!

I've been thinking about it, but scared I'll turn into a crazy lady and become obsessed with it! Haha

How much was it? Have you had any trouble finding the heartbeat? How far along can it detect a heartbeat?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Peedypie. Glad everything is OK!

I think we've all had moments like that. Better to be safe than sorry!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Barca07 For This Useful Post:

Peedypie  (21-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Good to hear all is okay peedy. You made the right choice, don't feel silly.

I just got really unlucky with the fluvax. Most won't get that. It's quite rare, even if considered "normal".

No way could I have a Doppler. I would be crazy person. They say you shouldn't use more than a few minutes once a week cos they're still not certain on whether they're safe for bubs under long exposure. I think that stuff is best left to the professionals.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

Barca07  (20-05-2016),Peedypie  (21-05-2016)