Closed Thread
Page 20 of 105 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Luckily I have an awesome hubby who has been doing more than his share of home duties. I just really can't be arsed! 😂 can't be arsed cooking, can't be arsed cleaning. Haha hubby just cracked it at me for coughing too much- i like that he reminds me he can be a **** when I'm singing his praises! 😐

Having a cold means I've thrown up nearly everything I've eaten for the last few days. The OB said not to worry about what I'm eating or not eating because bubs get everything they need from us. So no more feeling guilty about crappy diets! We are doing the best we can. 😚

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Peedypie For This Useful Post:

MrsTugs  (16-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes tugs I am O negative to add to the daily clexane shots, now also anemic aswell
    and finding it hard to take the iron tablets as making me really constipated... So if the liquid form doesn't work I have to have an iron infusion next week! Food wise I haven't been the best... It's really what I can eat and hold down! Stepping up the exercise though as feeling rather soft and don't want to put on anymore weight (haven't put on any really but IVF helped me gain the 5kg I didn't need before the pregnancy) so walking in the pool a few times a week, plus walking daily plus weights on the Fit ball. Trying to fit that in with work is fun too... I agree working then coming home cooking is the last thing you feel like doing whether it's just you or you and your partner!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I've put on slightly more weight than recommended but I haven't ballooned out completely or anything. I'm not allowed to exercise or use the pool so I try to walk as much as possible. For a week there I was doing nearly 4-5kg every day. But that's dropped off now. I'm getting more tired and heavy and losing motivation.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm in that annoying 'is she pregnant or just fat' stage. 18.5 weeks and can't wait to have a proper belly!!

For those further along, when dos u get your proper belly?

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    With DS it was probably around 23-24 weeks Barca. This time around I'm 19 weeks and look 30.

I had my morphology scan today and baby was not so cooperative so I have to go back in two days to try and get the rest of the measurements. Everything looked good so far though!

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1463485693.966821.jpg

That's her foot on her forehead. Will have to enrol her in gymnastics!

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rainbow road For This Useful Post:

Barca07  (18-05-2016),gypsychild  (18-05-2016),Mona424  (18-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm at 28 weeks and still at that awkward stage where is she isn't she! I'm waiting to pop! I think any day now haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I popped EXTREMELY early. This is my first. At about 18 weeks I reckon it became obvious when I wore the right clothes. Now there's no denying it no matter what I wear.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I popped pretty early too- at about 18- 19 weeks I had a noticeable baby bump. I love my bump! At the baby shop a few weeks ago I overheard a woman say she was 5 months and she had no sign of a belly. Everyone is so different! The bump makes up for the MS in my 2nd trimester!

Thanks
    Reviews
    From about 13 weeks my bump was hard to hide - but was about 16 weeks and it went from 'is that a bump or did you just eat 4 pizzas?' to an actual bump. Got really big and round very early - so much so that everyone thought I was a lot further along or I had too much amniotic fluid. Ive luckily slowed in growth since about 20 weeks so I don't look 'huge' but still definitely one of those big bellied ladies! No teeny bump here!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep woof I looked practically full term pretty much straight away 😅