Closed Thread
Page 19 of 105 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I've been getting brown discharge since yesterday evening :/ Just about to see my OB as already had an appointment today booked in so hopefully its nothing. My husband has been away for awhile though so its been pretty tiring taking care of my big fur babies and working so maybe its time to put the feet up. Good thing hubby is back for 10 days before he leaves again Don't know how you are doing it MrsTugs

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ttc1981
    Yup all bleeding has stopped. Was only that one bit at 530am on Friday and then that seemed to be it.

We are getting our car seat fitted at baby bunting this week.

I've been told to not drive so DH will be taking it down to get it done. Not driving is going to drive me insane!!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to woof5105 For This Useful Post:

ttc1981  (16-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awh gypsy it's hard isn't it. I'm glad he's home soon and you can relax.
    My house is a complete pigsty. I don't vacuum, or do the dishes. It's disgusting lol. But it keeps me sane....

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

gypsychild  (16-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well she sent me for my Anti D so now me and hubby are sitting in the hospital waiting for it :/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds similar to mine woof... I was pretty keen not to hang around and my OB clinic was today so figured they would want me to come in otherwise!

Gypsy they said to me with bleeding better to do anti d to be safe than sorry! I did over do it at the weekend... We have just finished a mini Reno on our house (put off rebuilding for a year or two) and I wanted everything done inside... Thankfully bubs moves all the time so that's reassuring

I will get my car seat installed too I think. Baby road isn't far from us so will pop down there waiting for a few things to come in there at the moment so will tie it in when I pick up the bassinet

Thanks
    Reviews
    The movement is definitely reassuring isn't it ttc ...

I didn't get my usual early morning wriggles on Friday morning which was the concern coupled with the bleed. Thankfully she started wriggling halfway to hospital and hasn't stopped since!

I got looked at really strangely when I said I was worried that she wriggles too much. Most of the day (and night I presume - I tend to sleep through a lot of it) she kicks wriggles and punches for 20-30 mins, then is still for maybe 40 mins and then it all starts again ...

I don't know how you ladies do it at all .. I have DH at home all the time now (he was made redundant last week - talk about bad timing) - so that's the only way my house is clean and I manage to eat dinner each night!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I agree the girls that husbands/partners working away... Must be so hard! I now have a clean house and it's organised because I threw everything out... Cooking is still such a chore as I find food so unappealing and still getting morning sickness... Tonight it's toasties (yep gourmet chef here)! Yeah mine wiggles a lot aswell, as have learnt to sleep thru it... I'm looking forward to having the nursery set up at the moment my partner is pet proofing the gardens so we're nearly done and happy times

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear your partner has been made redundant... Hopefully he finds a job soon x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks. Hoping so too but am more relaxed than I thought I'd be as he was planning on going p/t when bubs is born and I'll go back to work. Just means p/t work will start earlier than planned.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Do you ladies have negative blood types? Shot is always better to have as it doesn't hurt but can save a lot of drama in the long run.

I am eating really badly. I sometimes feel guilty but honestly if that's the worst that happens while hubby is away then I should be grateful. I'm definitely not getting nearly enough vegetables and I feel pretty shiitty about that most days but it's just too hard working full time plus being alone. I just don't need that extra worry. So I eat what I want. Usually frozen dinners........