Closed Thread
Page 17 of 105 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    It's the worst! You poor thing. I've stopped getting the train to work, trying to avoid sick coughing people on the train! No tips here sorry, just rest up and drink lots of water

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I have an update on GD. I have to alter my diet a little and I have to check my blood 4 times a day!!!

To be honest, the stress is just building 😔 trying to build our house, GD and my dd being under the weather from surgery. I'm not quite sure how much more I can handle 😢

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Peedypie, I was unwell a few weeks ago too but unfortunately I ended up with a really bad sinus infection so I had to take antibiotics 😔 rest if you can. I ended up sending dd to daycare so I could rest. I hope your feeling better soon xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mona424.

Hang in there! Your'e over half way and on the home straight.

I've had times when I've thought the same, keep your eye on the prize. It will all be worth it in a couple more month

One day at a time...

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Barca07 For This Useful Post:

Mona424  (13-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mona your life sounds complicated at the moment. Feels like one thing after another I bet. 😳 sounds like you need some fun- it sucks to be under pressure.

I'm still feeling ****ty today. I didn't sleep very well and still have a sore head and throat. I'm home from work snuggled up on the sofa watching movies. There are worse places to be.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Peedypie For This Useful Post:

Mona424  (13-05-2016),VickyP  (19-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Looks like it's a bad day for everyone!! I was admitted to hospital today for observation. 26w2d and woke up with some bleeding. More than spotting but less than a gush.

Had an ultrasound and cervix is 3.5cm and firmly closed. Bubs is also back to her usual wriggly self. Didn't feel any movement when I woke up.

Hoping it's only 24 hours and I'm out tomorrow morning. Midwives said if the consultant tomorrow isn't confident I'll be here til Monday. Noooooo ... 😀

Everyone is so lovely here though so that's a good thing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woof5105. How awful. Must have been stressful not feeling Bub moving and with bleeding.
    Glad to hear Bub is doing well!!

Do they know what caused the bleeding?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Unfortunately they have no clue as to what caused the bleed. They looked and said they could see the blood came from the cervix but no clue as to why.
    Just happy it wasn't anything serious. They've decided not to do steroids unless there is bleeding overnight. Then steroids and get everyone on alert ...

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope your ok woof xo try and relax if you can. Please let us know how you go, we will be thinking of you xo

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Mona424 For This Useful Post:

woof5105  (14-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies has anyone else here watched "The Business of Being Born"? It's a documentary on birth in the US made by Ricki Lake. A colleague recommended I watch it and I found it very interesting. It's very pro home birth and even though that's not something I would do right now it still made me think a lot more about doing things like walking around and sitting up during labour if I can help it rather than lying down in the hospital bed.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to gypsychild For This Useful Post:

woof5105  (14-05-2016)