6 year old party | Page 3 | Bub Hub
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default 6 year old party

We have never had or been invited to a maccas party either.
    What do they do at them? Do they block off the playground for just the use of the party goers?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    At the maccas parties we have been to there is a separate party room where they do games and food. Food is usually choice of cheeseburger or nuggets, plus chips and drink.
    Games are things like pass the parcel and at the last one there was face painting as well.
    They don't block off the play area but I have found that when it's little kids there's plenty of.room for everyone and doesn't get overcrowded.

The kids usually play first, then eat, then play bit more and go home. Maccas also provides party bags which have things like spinning top, fancy straw, stickers etc no lollies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow I had no idea Maccas parties weren't as popular all over. I should point out I'm including Hungry Jacks parties in this as we get invited to a few of those too. My eldest has entered the age where parties are now sleep overs but #2 still gets invited to the occasional Maccas/HJ party and #3 has just had his first HJ party invite.

When the kids are younger I find, by talking to parents, that the Maccas parties being fully catered with games and clean up taken care of is a lot easier when you're just getting used to your year level of parents. Usually by grade 2 parties are at houses or play centres.

Last Maccas party, DD played for ages, then they ate, played some party games, played on the playground then had cake and then it was play time until parents were ready to leave.

Both #1 & #2 child have had Maccas/HJ parties themselves and it was honestly just easier on me.