+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @sickoftrying how did you go with your blood test today?! Eek!
    @Nicoke83 that's so awesome!! I felt really good about the clinic after my first appt too. Aren't all the staff just so lovely?

The Life side is really fancy but I kinda prefer the bbivf side because the waiting area gets all the hustle and bustle or nurses popping through etc. You'll see what I mean at your next appts!

We met Dr Megan at our first appt too but Dr Glenn did my egg collection. I like them both!

Only a couple more days until my BT. Haven't done any poas yet! The crinone has finally started to gross me out! I finally understand what's so horrible about it!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @SurferGalGC negative result 😢

Thanks
    Reviews
    im so sorry sick of trying , i got a negative my first round as well , but dont lose hope. im doing my last egg this cycle which should be here in a few days lol i woke up monday morning and was just like im ready to try again and the nurse was so excited haha. Surfer girl good luck , your test is on friday isnt it ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default First round of IVF

@sickoftrying I'm sorry to hear the cycle wasn't successful. Take time to grieve and then move on. I have been there many times. Sometimes it's just a numbers game.
    @surfergal yes I agree all the nurses are lovely and I'm happy to make the change for such a big cost difference. It doesn't feel like I'm downgrading at all and infact some ways, it will be simpler cycling with them. For example, Wazza would do blood test after every scan. BBIVF just rely on scans. Wazza likes to have very early morning appointments starting from 5.30am! Which is good so you don't miss work but makes the days incredibly long and hard especially if you already have children like me. Lastly, Wazza starts scanning on day 2 and more appointments as we go. Whereas BBIVF don't start scanning until day 12. So far I'm pretty happy.

@Xxsmilelyxx83 - good luck for your next transfer Hun x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks , I'm pretty excited but I'm nervous as hell haha it's out last one and if it doesn't work then I will have to do another stim cycle and I don't know if I can put my body through that again ... But the staff there are amazing and so nice

Thanks
    Reviews
    @sickoftrying aww I'm sorry to hear that!!
    @Xxsmileyxx93 omg I hope this last little frostie works for you! It would really suck having to go through all those needles again! It's been almost two months since I started. And it's all leading up to my BT in two days, eek!
    @nicole83 yes, they're very no frills! I guess that's why they're so affordable. I hear horror stories about some people spending like $50k+!! We've spent $2.5k total. Bulk bull obviously doesn't work for everyone but for those lucky enough to suit their protocol then I think it's wicked!! Although I do love the sound of Wazza! I was originally booked at his clinic before I jumped ship at the last minute. I now have a tentative appt for next Feb jussst in case.

Thanks
    Reviews
    When do you test @surfergal?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @nicole83 tomorrow! Yoohoo!! I wish there was a set time they call with the results, the wait during the day tomorrow will be the killer eeeek!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SurferGalGC View Post
    @nicole83 tomorrow! Yoohoo!! I wish there was a set time they call with the results, the wait during the day tomorrow will be the killer eeeek!
    Oh how nerve wrecking!! Are you going to poas or wait for bloods? Good luck, I will be thinking of you x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Um if you do your test as soon as they open you should Get a call around 1-3 pm that's when I got mine anyway good luck and don't stress