+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Xxsmileyxx93 View Post
    Omg that so exciting good luck to you for Monday , yeah I have 1 more are you doing assisted hatching ?
    Oh good stuff! Are you starting on your next AF?

Thanks! I've got my fam all coming along to make a nice day of it with Breaky down the bottom of the hill beforehand, very excited!

Yeah, we've signed up for the embryo glue and assisted hatching if needed. Did you use it?

Such a bummer that we haven't got an update on the quality of the embryos! I'm so curious!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh good stuff! Are you starting on your next AF?

Thanks! I've got my fam all coming along to make a nice day of it with Breaky down the bottom of the hill beforehand, very excited!

Yeah, we've signed up for the embryo glue and assisted hatching if needed. Did you use it?

Such a bummer that we haven't got an update on the quality of the embryos! I'm so curious!

Thanks
    Reviews
    No not yet I'm not not ready just yet I did use the glue but next round I'm doing assisted hatching

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh sweet! Let me know when you're jumping back in for another go!!

We said yes to the assisted hatching but they'll only do it if necessary. I'm hoping we've got a semi-hatched one already!! That would be cool.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Sound like both of you ladies are doing well! I have my appointment with BBIVF for Tuesday. Our appointment was meant to be in August but test results came through early so they moved me. I am feeling overwhelmed right at the moment with a lot on my plate at work and home plus we have a holiday coming up, so we most likely won't start a cycle until our holiday (mid August) is done which will probably end up being September once AF comes. Good luck ladies xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @nicole83 that's awesome!! You will love the nurses, they're all so sweet.

I had my transfer in Monday so am officially pupo! I have my BT next Friday, eek!!

Let me know how you go on Tuesday x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there.

I'm 29, I have polysistic ovaries (without the syndrome) and had 37 eggs retried in my pick up. Of those 37, 26 were mature. Of those 26, 22 fertilised and we ended up with 19 high quality embryos.

Due to the risk of hyperstimulation I had to wait two cycles before doing a frozen transfer. I had that transfer 9 days ago and I'm in the dreaded waiting period. It was all going okay until I spotted some blood on Friday and now I'm worried and an emotional mess. Could be due to the endometrium pessaries you use to help increase progesterone levels or early signs of period. Pregnancy blood test / period due on Tuesday.

All the best!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default First round of IVF

@sickoftrying holy smokes, what massive egg numbers!!!

I'm 27 and found out I have pcos as wel. I got 18 eggs, 16 suitable to use, 11 fertilised and seven frozen.

My clinic only does freeze all cycles. I just had my transfer last Monday so I'm just behind you!!

From what I have gathered, spotting isn't always a bad thing! It could be implantation spotting even?!

You've only got a couple of days to wait, hang in there!!
    Last edited by SurferGalGC; 17-07-2016 at 17:20.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default First round of IVF

@SurferGalGC no idea how to reply properly on this so hope it works.

It's too late in my cycle I think to be implantation spotting and it such a tiny amount. It's either the start of my period or possibly from the endometrium pessaries. My nurse said (and the paperwork in the medication) the tablets can cause bleeding.

I was doing so well until Friday when the first bit of blood was spotted. I've been a mess since then, not knowing what to expect! My gut is saying not pregnant, wish that wasn't the case.
    Last edited by sickoftrying; 17-07-2016 at 19:17.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    How are you going ladies?

I had my first appointment with BBIVF today and I'm feeling really good about moving to the new clinic. Wow I had no idea the Life clinic was so fancy! The nurses were lovely and I met Dr Megan, one of the doctors that might do my epu. It will either be her or Glenn Sterling. Dr Megan was lovely and thinks the standard protocol they offer with BBIVF will suit me fine. We are off on holiday in 3 weeks and my period will most likely come while on holiday so we will be cycling in September.