+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @nicole83 no worries, I'm happy to provide any info I have!

When I was in the waiting room the other day, Dr Glenn came out in his hospital scrubs and personally said hello to me as I walked past to the bathroom. I thought that was super kind of him when he was obviously so busy he still took the time to make me feel welcome.

I have a second follies scan on Tuesday and epu on Friday possibly! They've got me on 150 puregon since day 3 and 250 orgalutran since day 8. I don't think they change it up much. I've only paid $160 for scripts and $120 for my trigger needle so far.

Everything looked okay at the first scan and I'm sure it's all coming along but I really don't feel anything other than sore boobs!

So funny that Wazza's patients are giving bb a go!

I hope you get your forms in tomorrow! I rang them after a week to make them get a wriggle on and they got back to me the following day. I reckon they've put on more reception staff since then because there seems to be a wider range of ladies that answer my calls now! It used to ring out majority of the time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    That's great to hear. I feel really good about this. Much better than I did Friday after my last Wazza appointment. I'm not sure if I mentioned, but I was seeing if he would do iui and because our issue is male factor, he didn't think we'd fair well with iui. So here we are, ready to cycle again!

I'm sure you'll have lots of great eggs on 150ius! Previous cycles I've been on 100ius and got up to 19 eggs. But then, I have slight pco and am a high responder. Will be interesting to see what 150 does to me!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    At least he's honest!

I wondered what would happen if we decided to take our dosage into our own hands! I mean, I would personally not do it and I don't know nearly enough about the effects of the dosages. But I'm sure some people would tinker with it. Especially at a bb clinic where everyone is given the same protocol. Maybe! Just curious.

We're male factor too and need icsi. Let me know if you'd like me to private message you their cost sheet!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey guys sorry I haven't been on , our cycle didn't work which kind of devastated me a bit but we have another egg so we are giving that a go on my next cycle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Xxsmileyxx93 View Post
    Hey guys sorry I haven't been on , our cycle didn't work which kind of devastated me a bit but we have another egg so we are giving that a go on my next cycle
    I'm sorry to hear. It's never easy having a failed cycled. Take heart that you got to transfer point with a blastie and have one on ice. I know it doesn't seem like much now, but you'll feel better again soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Xxsmileyxx93 View Post
    Naww I saw your post on one of the other threads at the time. I'm sorry you didn't have any luck with your first transfer. Are you feeling recouped for take 2? When will it be?

I've got my epu on Friday so might not be too far behind you with my first fet 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    In the next couple of weeks hopefully. And I am lucky to have had at least 2 to freeze

Thanks
    Reviews
    In the next couple of weeks hopefully. And I am lucky to have had at least 2 to freeze

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Xxsmileyxx93 For This Useful Post:

nicole83  (14-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    SurfergalGC - I have all of the tests here and trying to book them. Does the ovaries and uterus ultrasound through Qld X-ray have to be on a particular cycle day and did you have to get it done at one of the women's diagnostic places or a local Qld X-ray?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nicole83 View Post
    SurfergalGC - I have all of the tests here and trying to book them. Does the ovaries and uterus ultrasound through Qld X-ray have to be on a particular cycle day and did you have to get it done at one of the women's diagnostic places or a local Qld X-ray?
    That's awesome!

Do your blood tests straight away because as soon as you let the clinic know you've given the blood, they'll book your first appt. I then did my u/s the following week.

I just took the next available u/s appt, I don't think the cycle timing matters. As long as not on AF I guess! I just went to a local Qld X-ray place 😊

Hope that helps!!