+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Xxsmileyxx93 View Post
    I'm pretty sure it took a week to hear back from them. And your right about the first of many waits haha Ito slowly driving me crazy lol. My embed have all survived so far but we won't get our final numbers back until monday
    Just did our blood tests and officially have our first appointment day in six weeks! Super excited.

How many embies did you get frozen?! Any idea when your FET will be?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SurferGalGC View Post
    Just did our blood tests and officially have our first appointment day in six weeks! Super excited.

How many embies did you get frozen?! Any idea when your FET will be?
    Hey sorry I didn't get a notification :/ congrats on your appointment ! Those 6 weeks are awesome because all I thought about was tht it's finally on the way and doing something about this haha. In total we got two 6day embies and my ET is next Wednesday. This has been so stressful haha. Good luck and let me know how everything goes or how your feeling it's always good to talk to someone who had been where you are at the moment

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Xxsmileyxx93 View Post
    Hey sorry I didn't get a notification :/ congrats on your appointment ! Those 6 weeks are awesome because all I thought about was tht it's finally on the way and doing something about this haha. In total we got two 6day embies and my ET is next Wednesday. This has been so stressful haha. Good luck and let me know how everything goes or how your feeling it's always good to talk to someone who had been where you are at the moment
    Oh wow, 6 day ones are really good right?! It feels like your transfer has come around so quick!! I'm sure it doesn't feel that way for you though.

It's been 6.5 weeks since AF for me. Hope it comes soon so it doesn't delay me starting my first cycle after my appointment.

Your af was irregular too yeah? How does that work with FET? Do the meds help control it..?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, I'm also in my first round of IVF. Had FET last 23rd this month of 3DT. I should be testing on the 7th this May. I only had 4 Follicles and 3 got fertilized. 1 was implemented. But Embryo qualities wear AA's that means Best Embryo quality. Doc suggest to put 1 in, since my 1st baby, normal delivery was already 9y/o and was pre-mature. Also, had operation just last month, they had to remove 2 fallopian tubes and trust me I'm still in shock as much as i am in pain. So we asked if it ideal to go through this after operation but doctor said it is okay. I'm now 6dpET and couple of days past I've been feeling that twinges and cramps AF like but don't know what to do. Really don't know. I'm anxious, I pray for this is my sticky beanie. This 2ww is driving me crazy! I'm sending hugs to y'all. And best of luck to those whose are in the phase like I am. Baby dust to everyone 😘

Thanks
    Reviews
    1 was *implanted I meant. Typo sorry ladies. 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey lady's just an update I had my FET. Yesterday and everything went amazing it may seem weird but I recorded the transfer lol I just think it will be good to look at during my 2 wk wait and also if this little bundle sticks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aww man, so exciting!! You must feel so helpless during the 2ww wait, like you've done all that you can do and the only thing left to do is literally sit around and wait! Haha, sending you so many good vibes!!!

I'm counting down to my first appointment in three weeks, eek! You could be like 5 weeks preggers by then!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi girls, I've been reading along and we are about to sign up with bulk bill ivf. It sounds like you have both had pretty good experiences? I was previously a patient of Wazza and have two daughters thanks to him. We are going back for a third but no longer have ivf part on our private health so trying BBIVF. I aim to have all forms sent in on Monday.
    @SurferGalGC did it end up taking the whole 6 weeks for appointment or have you been able to get in sooner?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to nicole83 For This Useful Post:

SurferGalGC  (10-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nicole83 View Post
    Hi girls, I've been reading along and we are about to sign up with bulk bill ivf. It sounds like you have both had pretty good experiences? I was previously a patient of Wazza and have two daughters thanks to him. We are going back for a third but no longer have ivf part on our private health so trying BBIVF. I aim to have all forms sent in on Monday.
    @SurferGalGC did it end up taking the whole 6 weeks for appointment or have you been able to get in sooner?
    Oh awesome!!

It's funny that you're coming from Wazza! I was originally booked at his clinic before discovering bbivf so changed a week before my appt with Charlotte.

From when I lodged the forms, it took about a week to get a reply from them. They emailed through BT and U/S referral forms. As soon as I provided my bloods I emailed them. They called me within 5 minutes and booked my first appt exactly six weeks from that date.

One of the BTs they require takes about three weeks to come back. So realistically I guess you could call in around that time and if all the results were in then you could bring your appt forward.

I'm not sure if it would be different given you already have a history from Wazza. This is my very first cycle.

My first appointment was only 10 days ago! I got my period on the way to it would you believe!! So I left the clinic with a bag of injections and started them two days later. It all feels so whirlwind!

Happy to answer any questions on bb. They're very no frills but the staff are all beyond lovely 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @SurferGalGC thanks for all the info. Yes I did read that you were going with Wazza and changed! Isn't that funny. I'm completing all my paperwork tomorrow and then I guess we will see what's next.

I have a referral from Wazza to go to BBIVF so hopefully that referral is ok and doesn't have to be GP.

I'm keen to hear how you progress so keep us posted.

Wazza spoke very highly of Glenn Stirling and his team and said to tell them "stop stealing my patients!" Haha