+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    How did you go with second round of blood surfer girl?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Really good, I went from 731 to 1770!

Your holiday must be coming up soon??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great numbers! Yes we leave in 10 days

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aww so jealous! I so want a holiday but both dh and I have our busy few months at work coming up.

Does that mean you leave Tues 9th? That's when my scan is!!

I bet you'll enjoy it twice as much knowing that you've got something exciting to come back to as well x

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I started this thread back a few weeks ago and have been reading through all the messages. It's so hard to remember each of the posts to reply, so sorry I'm not being rude.

Congrats to @SurferGalGC on your pregnancy. I'm at day 11 preparing for my second FET. Had a rough week actually, went to see the psychologist through our clinic and came to realise I have a lot of added stress on me from my in-laws they don't seem to understand how very hard it is for me to be around their daughter and her 3 month old (our nephew) at the moment as we go through this journey. They say they understand but they so don't because they hen critics and judge me for not being able to pick him up etc. Lots of tears and my husband is still disappointed in their lack of support and the conversation happened on Thursday night!!

Also extremely happy for two of my gfs who this week told me they were pregnant. Then end up being more sad we aren't there yet.

Did speak to my doctor who said he's very happy with the quality of our remaining 18 frozen embryos so just holding out hope for the next round. When you get into a down mood, it's hard to pull yourself out of it

I did ask him about the acupuncture as I had it last transfer (BFN) and for cycle tracking. He said research has indicated a 3% increase in falling pregnant when doing acupuncture before and after transfer. I've spent $100s over the last couple of months having weekly acupuncture and he said don't spend $100s more. So I'm going to spend that same money on a massage for my husband and I and just hope our time comes. Our Doctor simply says it's a numbers game for us, so hoping he's right.

Good luck to everyone at their various stages. I'm back tomorrow for a blood test and ultrasound to naturally time the FET. Fingers crossed! Also no idea what this name will come up as, but I ditched "sickoftrying" as I wanted to be more positive. Please tag any replies to @crossingfingers xx
    Last edited by crossingfingers; 31-07-2016 at 09:09.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I started this thread back a few weeks ago and have been reading through all the messages. It's so hard to remember each of the posts to reply, so sorry I'm not being rude.

Congrats to surfergirlGC on your pregnancy. I'm at day 11 preparing for my second FET. Had a rough week actually, went to see the psychologist through our clinic and came to realise I have a lot of added stress on me from my in-laws they don't seem to understand how very hard it is for me to be around their daughter and her 3 month old (our nephew) at the moment as we go through this journey. They say they understand but they so don't because they hen critics and judge me for not being able to pick him up etc. Lots of tears and my husband is still disappointed in their lack of support and the conversation happened on Thursday night!!

Also extremely happy for two of my gfs who this week told me they were pregnant. Then end up being more sad we aren't there yet.

Did speak to my doctor who said he's very happy with the quality of our remaining 18 frozen embryos so just holding out hope for the next round. When you get into a down mood, it's hard to pull yourself out of it

I did ask him about the acupuncture as I had it last transfer (BFN) and for cycle tracking. He said research has indicated a 3% increase in falling pregnant when doing acupuncture before and after transfer. I've spent $100s over the last couple of months having weekly acupuncture and he said don't spend $100s more. So I'm going to spend that same money on a massage for my husband and I and just hope our time comes. Our Doctor simply says it's a numbers game for us, so hoping he's right.

Good luck to everyone at their various stages. I'm back tomorrow for a blood test and ultrasound to naturally time the FET. Fingers crossed! Also no idea what this name will come up as, but I ditched "sickoftrying" as I wanted to be more positive. Please tag any replies to @crossingfingers xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Crossingfingers - I know it's hard for you to understand because your first cycle resulted in bfn, but you need to know that 18 is an absolutely incredible number of embryos you have left! Honestly, that is amazing! I have only ever had one frozen embryo. ONE. And it failed to thaw. I do have two daughters from fresh transfers, which I am forever thankful for. But yours must be great quality to all make it to day 5 and be frozen. Wishing you loads of good luck for your next cycle xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes!! Holy crap, 18 frozen embryos is crazy amazing!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default First round of IVF

Thank you @nicole83 thankfully we have lots of good quality frozen embryos, due to the risk of hyperstimulation a fresh transfer wasn't a possibility for me. Hoping the next transfer is our BFP thank you for your reply xx

Yes @SurferGalGC the doctor, my husband and I are all happy to still have 18. Hoping from the 18 I get my desired two babies over the next few years.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Crossingfingers - you'll get there Hun! Like your doctor had said, it's just a numbers game. And thankfully you have 18 more shots.

Surfergal - how is pregnancy treating you?

Sickoftrying - how are you going Hun?

Afm - I had a surprise yesterday. I poas and got a bfp! I couldn't believe it. Still can't. Had bloods yesterday afternoon and Doctor confirmed pregnancy with a hcg of 120 at what I *think* would be 11dpo. More bloods tomorrow to check if they are doubling. I hope this is real and not a cruel joke of being able to fall pregnant naturally and it not sticking