+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 41 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Good evening ladies.
    First off, I have updated the chart. Can everyone please check I have taken you off/put you on/changed dates for you if I have missed anyone please let me know.

Secondly, Thankyou to everyone who wished my partner well. It has been a very touch week but I think we are finally seeing the other side of it. It makes me so happy to see you ladies being so understanding and caring. It really means a lot.

My partner went to the doctor two Friday's ago. He was having pain in his groin area but was told it was nothing and to go home. Sunday night he came home and had a shower, while I was in the bath. Suddenly he screamed out in pain and fell to the floor! It scared the life out of me and I was so freaked out. I rushed him straight to the hospital, where they 'suspected' it could be infection. After keeping us there till 4am when they finally sent us home. They told us they couldn't do anything as they didn't have the equipment or facilities to do so, and if it continued to go to another hospital. I went to work the next day with no sleep only to receive a call from him saying it was worse and he needed to go to the hospital again. So I rushed home and took him to the other hospital in our region. Another overnight stay with me coming home at around 3am. FINALLY at 3pm the following day they got results, testicular torsion! They had to operate immediately to save his right testicle from cutting off blood supply completely and dying! They did the op, kept him one night and sent him home. A few days at home and things weren't getting better, then they suddenly took a turn for the worse. He went to his gp who told him to immediately go to emergency. So off he went again yesterday. They kept him overnight to find out today that the internal stitches weren't done properly and he had a fairly nasty infection. A few hours of hardcore antibiotics and he was sent home. He is now in bed resting, and has told me he feels a fair bit better already, and the area already looks less swollen and bruised. What a nightmare!

As a result of this he is obviously very sore and sensitive so BD is out of the question for atleast another week or so. So chances are I will miss O this month. My chances are basically slim to none, but I am still going to continue to support all you lovely ladies and use all my positive thinking towards hoping as many of you get your BFPs this month as possible!

Sorry for the massive essay but I feel like I owe it to all you ladies to explain what has happened, and in a way I need to get some of this stress off my chest and mind 😂 haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wow the poor thing! Hope all goes smoothly now and he makes a quick recovery.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry to hear what a hard time you've had @Catrb092, poor hubby. Glad it is all sorted now.

I was really expecting a temp rise this morning to confirm O, and nothing! I had my positive OPK in the am on CD 15 with heaps of EWCM. It was back to neg by the pm and by CD16 CM was creamy with a tiny bit of spotting which I assumed was O spotting.

If I don't have a temp rise does that mean I didn't O? I'm so confused.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lizzy083 View Post
    Oh no! I hope he gets well soon! **Hugs**

Take your time! Ladies who use OPK's how reliable are they? I test on and off but never get a reading from them. They are a real let down but I get all the other signs of O'ing though!
    I don't trust them

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Sorry to hear about your hubby. That's good that he's improving now,

Can you ease put me down for testing on the 13th?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

brodiesmummy2011  (20-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Catrb092 - that sounds horrible. I hope things are on the up from here on out.
    @Snamoey - not sure, I tend to just go by CM. I used to also get some mild twinges when I O'd. I've never temp charted or used OPKs.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Tiny Dancer For This Useful Post:

Snamoey  (20-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Catrb092

Glad to hear he is on the mend!!

Afm, I'm pretty certain I will be testing in may, as I've got no idea what's going on with me, cramping for 3 days now but no pos opk, so pretty sure I haven't O'd yet. So ill keep my May test date for now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Snamoey View Post
    So sorry to hear what a hard time you've had @Catrb092, poor hubby. Glad it is all sorted now.

I was really expecting a temp rise this morning to confirm O, and nothing! I had my positive OPK in the am on CD 15 with heaps of EWCM. It was back to neg by the pm and by CD16 CM was creamy with a tiny bit of spotting which I assumed was O spotting.

If I don't have a temp rise does that mean I didn't O? I'm so confused.
    Do you usually get a temp rise the day after O.

I do, so if I didn't get one, I'd assume I didn't O

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Lil Smurfy btw, aldi is meant to open on may 25th!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can you please put me down for testing on the 21st