+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 41 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default May 2016 TTC 💕

Quote Originally Posted by Lovemysons View Post
    So organised!
    I'd love to sell my baby stuff and re buy new stuff, but we already have everything. And more. Unless the next one is a girl, of course. Then bring on the shopping !!

Sorry to hear hon, fx it's just too early!
    X
    Heehee... maybe if you have a girl and we have a boy, we can swap baby stuff! We sold our cot and change table and big pram and upgraded our car seats, so pretty much need to start from scratch again, but experience has taught me we can get by with the bare minimum.

I'm going to buy the Mocka cot and change table and have my eye on the Steelcraft Agile Plus in the denim with the reversible handle - as much as I would love an amazing pram, I can't justify the price of one, $400 is probably pushing it; the Baby Expo is coming up so will go that and see what 'research' I can do.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to makingbabythree For This Useful Post:

Lovemysons  (30-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by makingbabythree View Post
    Heehee... maybe if you have a girl and we have a boy, we can swap baby stuff! We sold our cot and change table and big pram and upgraded our car seats, so pretty much need to start from scratch again, but experience has taught me we can get by with the bare minimum.

I'm going to buy the Mocka cot and change table and have my eye on the Steelcraft Agile Plus in the denim with the reversible handle - as much as I would love an amazing pram, I can't justify the price of one, $400 is probably pushing it; the Baby Expo is coming up so will go that and see what 'research' I can do.
    Sounds great! We might be moving across the country this year, so if we do I'll be selling all our baby furniture and re buying down there. I kind of hope that happens, and if we were to have a little girl I'd like a white sleigh Cot this time 💞

I wish we got a baby expo here, we don't even have a baby bunting have to buy things without having a proper look at/ play with them.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lovemysons For This Useful Post:

makingbabythree  (30-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    CD1 here and I swear my uterus is punishing me this month!! In a heap of pain. Very emotional today, and not feeling so great

Not feeling confident this month but hopefully that'll change as we move further into the month, as this is probably our last month trying.

Will be testing on the 29th, after AF is due. Going to make DH hide all my tests!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Thescientist View Post
    CD1 here and I swear my uterus is punishing me this month!! In a heap of pain. Very emotional today, and not feeling so great

Not feeling confident this month but hopefully that'll change as we move further into the month, as this is probably our last month trying.

Will be testing on the 29th, after AF is due. Going to make DH hide all my tests!
    So sorry to hear. Fingers crossed this is your month!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitzycat View Post
    I'm getting impatient! I'm 7dpo today and I'm itching to test!
    Have you had any symptoms yet? I wouldn't put yourself through the anguish of testing just yet as it's almost guaranteed to be a bfn regardless.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Fauvette For This Useful Post:

brooke87  (30-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm 10dpo and after getting bfns the last 2 days I decided not to test this morning. My luteal phase on the cycles I ovulate is always 10 days so technically af is due tomorrow. Fingers crossed it doesn't come but I've lost all hope already my boobs are sore and I always get that right before af

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by brodiesmummy2011 View Post
    Hi hun, I did, BFN really feeling really out this month. I'm 9dpo today. Think af is due on thursday.

When will you test?
    Hi luv, well being as crazy as I am I did today (bfn) and probably will tomorrow too lol!! I got my bfp 9dpo last pregnancy which will be Monday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbles21 View Post
    I'm 10dpo and after getting bfns the last 2 days I decided not to test this morning. My luteal phase on the cycles I ovulate is always 10 days so technically af is due tomorrow. Fingers crossed it doesn't come but I've lost all hope already my boobs are sore and I always get that right before af
    Has Af shown are you going to poas . Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Have been waking up with a pounding headache for the past 3 mornings. Lots of little pains going on. Feeling hopeful this cycle. Fertility friend has my cycles marked as 26 days and I'm on CD20 and I'm 5dpo. I was 28 days to to the day until recently now I am 26 or 27 days. I have also noticed everything smells weird. So not sure what that is.

We have to buy all new baby products as after our last baby we decided we weren't having anymore kids and well almost 6 years later I told hubby I wanted another baby. And here we are ttc.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to happyfrog For This Useful Post:

Lovemysons  (01-05-2016),makingbabythree  (01-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by brooke87 View Post
    Has Af shown are you going to poas . Good luck
    No af yet but another bfn. I'm sure af will come later today.