+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 41 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast
Results 351 to 360 of 410
  1. #351
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    637
    Thanks
    692
    Thanked
    502
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default May 2016 TTC 💕

    Quote Originally Posted by Lovemysons View Post
    So organised!
    I'd love to sell my baby stuff and re buy new stuff, but we already have everything. And more. Unless the next one is a girl, of course. Then bring on the shopping !!




    Sorry to hear hon, fx it's just too early!
    X
    Heehee... maybe if you have a girl and we have a boy, we can swap baby stuff! We sold our cot and change table and big pram and upgraded our car seats, so pretty much need to start from scratch again, but experience has taught me we can get by with the bare minimum.

    I'm going to buy the Mocka cot and change table and have my eye on the Steelcraft Agile Plus in the denim with the reversible handle - as much as I would love an amazing pram, I can't justify the price of one, $400 is probably pushing it; the Baby Expo is coming up so will go that and see what 'research' I can do.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to makingbabythree For This Useful Post:

    Lovemysons  (30-04-2016)

  3. #352
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    959
    Thanks
    564
    Thanked
    614
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by makingbabythree View Post
    Heehee... maybe if you have a girl and we have a boy, we can swap baby stuff! We sold our cot and change table and big pram and upgraded our car seats, so pretty much need to start from scratch again, but experience has taught me we can get by with the bare minimum.

    I'm going to buy the Mocka cot and change table and have my eye on the Steelcraft Agile Plus in the denim with the reversible handle - as much as I would love an amazing pram, I can't justify the price of one, $400 is probably pushing it; the Baby Expo is coming up so will go that and see what 'research' I can do.
    Sounds great! We might be moving across the country this year, so if we do I'll be selling all our baby furniture and re buying down there. I kind of hope that happens, and if we were to have a little girl I'd like a white sleigh Cot this time 💞

    I wish we got a baby expo here, we don't even have a baby bunting have to buy things without having a proper look at/ play with them.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lovemysons For This Useful Post:

    makingbabythree  (30-04-2016)

  5. #353
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,039
    Thanks
    114
    Thanked
    1,353
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    CD1 here and I swear my uterus is punishing me this month!! In a heap of pain. Very emotional today, and not feeling so great

    Not feeling confident this month but hopefully that'll change as we move further into the month, as this is probably our last month trying.

    Will be testing on the 29th, after AF is due. Going to make DH hide all my tests!

  6. #354
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    5,845
    Thanks
    2,908
    Thanked
    1,627
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Thescientist View Post
    CD1 here and I swear my uterus is punishing me this month!! In a heap of pain. Very emotional today, and not feeling so great

    Not feeling confident this month but hopefully that'll change as we move further into the month, as this is probably our last month trying.

    Will be testing on the 29th, after AF is due. Going to make DH hide all my tests!
    So sorry to hear. Fingers crossed this is your month!

  7. #355
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    432
    Thanks
    91
    Thanked
    380
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitzycat View Post
    I'm getting impatient! I'm 7dpo today and I'm itching to test!
    Have you had any symptoms yet? I wouldn't put yourself through the anguish of testing just yet as it's almost guaranteed to be a bfn regardless.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Fauvette For This Useful Post:

    brooke87  (30-04-2016)

  9. #356
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    514
    Thanks
    26
    Thanked
    122
    Reviews
    3
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm 10dpo and after getting bfns the last 2 days I decided not to test this morning. My luteal phase on the cycles I ovulate is always 10 days so technically af is due tomorrow. Fingers crossed it doesn't come but I've lost all hope already my boobs are sore and I always get that right before af

  10. #357
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    142
    Thanks
    207
    Thanked
    86
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by brodiesmummy2011 View Post
    Hi hun, I did, BFN really feeling really out this month. I'm 9dpo today. Think af is due on thursday.

    When will you test?
    Hi luv, well being as crazy as I am I did today (bfn) and probably will tomorrow too lol!! I got my bfp 9dpo last pregnancy which will be Monday.

  11. #358
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    214
    Thanks
    53
    Thanked
    120
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbles21 View Post
    I'm 10dpo and after getting bfns the last 2 days I decided not to test this morning. My luteal phase on the cycles I ovulate is always 10 days so technically af is due tomorrow. Fingers crossed it doesn't come but I've lost all hope already my boobs are sore and I always get that right before af
    Has Af shown are you going to poas . Good luck

  12. #359
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Goulburn
    Posts
    129
    Thanks
    61
    Thanked
    101
    Reviews
    0
    Have been waking up with a pounding headache for the past 3 mornings. Lots of little pains going on. Feeling hopeful this cycle. Fertility friend has my cycles marked as 26 days and I'm on CD20 and I'm 5dpo. I was 28 days to to the day until recently now I am 26 or 27 days. I have also noticed everything smells weird. So not sure what that is.

    We have to buy all new baby products as after our last baby we decided we weren't having anymore kids and well almost 6 years later I told hubby I wanted another baby. And here we are ttc.

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to happyfrog For This Useful Post:

    Lovemysons  (01-05-2016),makingbabythree  (01-05-2016)

  14. #360
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    514
    Thanks
    26
    Thanked
    122
    Reviews
    3
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by brooke87 View Post
    Has Af shown are you going to poas . Good luck
    No af yet but another bfn. I'm sure af will come later today.


 

Similar Threads

  1. IVF/FET Jan Feb 2016 #2
    By Kookii in forum IVF
    Replies: 545
    Last Post: 27-04-2016, 10:24
  2. IVF/FET Jan Feb 2016
    By Sariele in forum IVF
    Replies: 1073
    Last Post: 15-02-2016, 11:59
  3. IVF/FET Jan Feb 2016
    By Barca07 in forum IVF
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-01-2016, 22:21

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Nice Pak Products
Australian Made and Owned. The Baby U Goat Milk Skincare range is enriched with soothing goats milk sourced from country, Victoria. Goat's milk has a pH level close to that of our own skin and contains natural sources of amino acids and vitamins.
sales & new stuffsee all
Wendys Music School Melbourne
Wondering about Music Lessons? FREE 30 minute ASSESSMENT. Find out if your child is ready! Piano from age 3 years & Guitar, Singing, Drums, Violin from age 5. Lessons available for all ages. 35+ years experience. Structured program.
Use referral 'bubhub' when booking
featured supporter
L'il Aussie Prems Foundation
An Australian charity supporting families of premature babies & children. The charity assists families who are at high risk of giving birth prematurely, who have babies currently in hospital and families with toddlers who were born too soon.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!