+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 41 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies am joining from the April group .. Ttc #1. Mc in late February .. Hoping may is our month .. Cd1 today my cycle shortened to 25 days which was weird am usually 28 can travelling do that I've heard of it messing with your cycles ? I am o/s in ny atm. Hoping for lots of bfps this month!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachi321 View Post
    Hello ladies am joining from the April group .. Ttc #1. Mc in late February .. Hoping may is our month .. Cd1 today my cycle shortened to 25 days which was weird am usually 28 can travelling do that I've heard of it messing with your cycles ? I am o/s in ny atm. Hoping for lots of bfps this month!
    Hi @Rachi321 i'm CD1 today to so we will be testing at the same time. We are TTC#2 after 2 mc's. Not sure about the travelling thing but it probably could mess with your cycle. Fingers crossed May is our month

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JR03 View Post
    I don't have a typical cycle length because they're all over the place, average is 41 days and last cycle was 45 days (my longest to date since we've been trying) so I'll probably be waiting a little longer than you 😜
    Do you guys have irregular period? Are you using an app like fertility friend to know when is your ovulation and tracking you BBT? Cause im TTC for more than a year now. Do you guys have an advice for me on what is the best thing to do? TIA

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by maeelificent View Post
    Do you guys have irregular period? Are you using an app like fertility friend to know when is your ovulation and tracking you BBT? Cause im TTC for more than a year now. Do you guys have an advice for me on what is the best thing to do? TIA
    I use fertility friend to chart my BBT.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, can you put me in for the 9th please. I got a big smiley face on my digital opk yesterday, first time i have used the digital one. Have taken the last couple of months off as hubby had hand surgery and was in an extreme amount of pain. it was basically a finger reconstruction from a previous surgeons stuff up. anyways we got back into it this cycle. this makes it cycle 10 if my calculations are correct, we conceived our last on cycle 10 so fingers crossed it happens this cycle. It would be an awesome mothers day gift.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by maeelificent View Post
    I also use fertility friend. I bought the VIP version for 3 months ☺️

Quote Originally Posted by happyfrog View Post
    Hi, can you put me in for the 9th please. I got a big smiley face on my digital opk yesterday, first time i have used the digital one. Have taken the last couple of months off as hubby had hand surgery and was in an extreme amount of pain. it was basically a finger reconstruction from a previous surgeons stuff up. anyways we got back into it this cycle. this makes it cycle 10 if my calculations are correct, we conceived our last on cycle 10 so fingers crossed it happens this cycle. It would be an awesome mothers day gift.
    Ouch! Good luck! ☺️

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello!
    Would love to be down for the first please @Catrb092
    Looking forward to seeing some BFPs!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbles21 View Post
    So I know we should all wait until 14dpo to test, but when are we all really testing lol
    Lol I've started...8dpo.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Knock knock. Can I come in? Af is due on 9 May and I will try not to test before then so pop me down for testing May 9.

We have been ttc #2 since August and I am starting to get impatient. I decided to go on vitex this month as I was on it when I conceived my DS and had an anovulatory cycle last month. I had heaps more ewcm and was lucky enough to have O coincide with the long weekend camping so got heaps of bd'ing in. Fingers crossed!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by peanutoven View Post
    Lol I've started...8dpo.
    19dpo here (next weekend after af is due)... dont like to waste tests!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to champagne For This Useful Post:

peanutoven  (26-04-2016)