+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 41 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
Results 191 to 200 of 410
  1. #191
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    5,843
    Thanks
    2,902
    Thanked
    1,627
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JR03 View Post
    Hi ladies, CD4 for me. We've been TTC #2 since last November, and took last cycle off so I could lose some weight. I lost 3kg so am still trying to lose weight but am back on the TTC wagon this month. Good luck to everyone else in this thread!
    Well done on your weight loss. Good luck for May

  2. #192
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    637
    Thanks
    692
    Thanked
    502
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JR03 View Post
    Hi ladies, CD4 for me. We've been TTC #2 since last November, and took last cycle off so I could lose some weight. I lost 3kg so am still trying to lose weight but am back on the TTC wagon this month. Good luck to everyone else in this thread!
    Yay... I have a CD partner! LOL... How many days is your cycle generally?

  3. #193
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,361
    Thanks
    2,565
    Thanked
    3,781
    Reviews
    7
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by makingbabythree View Post
    Yay... I have a CD partner! LOL... How many days is your cycle generally?
    I don't have a typical cycle length because they're all over the place, average is 41 days and last cycle was 45 days (my longest to date since we've been trying) so I'll probably be waiting a little longer than you 😜

  4. #194
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    195
    Thanks
    57
    Thanked
    85
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbles21 View Post
    5 dpo and time is dragging! My luteal phase is only 10 days though so at least I'll know what's happening in 5 days
    Cycle buddies 😄. My luteal phase use to be 11 days before I had my DD, but who knows now.

  5. #195
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,039
    Thanks
    114
    Thanked
    1,352
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JR03 View Post
    Hi ladies, CD4 for me. We've been TTC #2 since last November, and took last cycle off so I could lose some weight. I lost 3kg so am still trying to lose weight but am back on the TTC wagon this month. Good luck to everyone else in this thread!
    Quote Originally Posted by JR03 View Post
    I don't have a typical cycle length because they're all over the place, average is 41 days and last cycle was 45 days (my longest to date since we've been trying) so I'll probably be waiting a little longer than you 😜
    Good work on the weight loss!

    Sorry you guys have such long cycles, it must really suck 😞

  6. #196
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,361
    Thanks
    2,565
    Thanked
    3,781
    Reviews
    7
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Having a yucky night tonight. Since being off the pill I've put on 7kg (thankfully have lost 3kg of that) and have horrendous acne, not to mention never knowing when I'm ovulating because of the length of my cycles. I just said to hubby that it's not fair that his body doesn't change at all through trying for a baby, pregnancy and breastfeeding yet I suffer all these yuck side effects. I told him I feel like it's enough to make me just be happy with the one beautiful child that we have because I get so upset with how I look, particularly with my acne. If it was just one cycle off the pill I could deal with it but it's the months of trying, 9 months of pregnancy, at least 6 months of breastfeeding (I'm not going to put my vanity over breastfeeding) - the way we're going it's going to be over 2 years of me having horrendous skin.

    Sorry ladies, just feeling tired and over it :-(

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to JR03 For This Useful Post:

    makingbabythree  (25-04-2016)

  8. #197
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    637
    Thanks
    692
    Thanked
    502
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hang in there hun! It's so tricky... allow yourself this 'moment' and tomorrow when the sun is shining I promise it won't seem as hopeless...

    And rant/vent away here as much as you need! x

  9. #198
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,039
    Thanks
    114
    Thanked
    1,352
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JR03 View Post
    Having a yucky night tonight. Since being off the pill I've put on 7kg (thankfully have lost 3kg of that) and have horrendous acne, not to mention never knowing when I'm ovulating because of the length of my cycles. I just said to hubby that it's not fair that his body doesn't change at all through trying for a baby, pregnancy and breastfeeding yet I suffer all these yuck side effects. I told him I feel like it's enough to make me just be happy with the one beautiful child that we have because I get so upset with how I look, particularly with my acne. If it was just one cycle off the pill I could deal with it but it's the months of trying, 9 months of pregnancy, at least 6 months of breastfeeding (I'm not going to put my vanity over breastfeeding) - the way we're going it's going to be over 2 years of me having horrendous skin.

    Sorry ladies, just feeling tired and over it :-(
    It sucks doesn't it!!! Vent in here, it def helps x

  10. #199
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    22
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked
    12
    Reviews
    0
    Hi ladies, am finally ttc#2, #1 has just turned 3 and I was on implanon- haven't had a period since he was about 8 months old- so absolutely no idea where we are at in terms of ovulation or even cd yet.... But I guess you have to start somewhere

  11. #200
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    431
    Thanks
    91
    Thanked
    379
    Reviews
    0
    I'm joining from the April thread. For those that I haven't come across before, I'm 36 and TTC baby #2. Started TTC in January, conceived in Feb, mc in March and here I am TTC again. We didn't really have much BD in April as we've all been sick but we managed to have 2 BD sessions in my fertile period. I'm not planning on testing early unless I feel definite symptoms as I drove myself crazy testing last month.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Fauvette For This Useful Post:

    makingbabythree  (26-04-2016)


 

Similar Threads

  1. IVF/FET Jan Feb 2016 #2
    By Kookii in forum IVF
    Replies: 545
    Last Post: 27-04-2016, 10:24
  2. IVF/FET Jan Feb 2016
    By Sariele in forum IVF
    Replies: 1073
    Last Post: 15-02-2016, 11:59
  3. IVF/FET Jan Feb 2016
    By Barca07 in forum IVF
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-01-2016, 22:21

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Fridge-To-Go Australasia
Xmas with a NEW Fridge-to-go Lunch Bag! Fridge-To-Go Australasia
Fridge-to-go 8 hour cooler bags are ideal under the Christmas tree! Now in modern lunch bag designs - fill them with toys and chocolate to make parents and kids happy! Stay super cool and eat healthy and fresh food all summer long!
sales & new stuffsee all
Pea Pods
Buy 2 Award Winning Pea Pods Reusable One Size Nappies for only $38 (in your choice of colours) and receive a FREE roll of Bamboo Liners. Don't miss out, we don't usually have discounts on the nappies, so grab this special offer!
Special Offer! Save $12
featured supporter
121Temps
For the last 10 years 121 Temps has helped thousands of personal assistants/others to set up and work as a virtual assistant from home. Our services include: - One-2-One Mentoring - Online training/courses - Handbook, Toolkits, Templates & more.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!