+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 41 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    *symptom spotting nut

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Thescientist View Post
    No it's not is it, I just think people don't understand unless they've been through it.

If we manage to get pregnant again, I probably will be holding off telling anyone for a loong time!
    I will probably tell the same people we told last time (but probably not my dad) purely for support. Last time we told parents, siblings and I told a couple of close friends. Yes it sucked having to tell people we'd lost our bub, but it was nice to have people to support me and shoulders to cry on. It also stops the 'when are you having another baby' comments, coz people know what we've been through

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    Nismo83 is my bestie. Thanks to her longer cycle and my super short one, it looks like we're going to be O'ing within days of each other.

I can so relate to the irrational nut case. I'm trying so hard to be sane. This month I won't test unless I get to the end of 11 dpo and aren't spotting
    We will try and keep each other away from the tests prior to 11 days

I haven't told many people only the ones that I would turn to for support

I don't know if I could do it on my own.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tiny Dancer do you have any idea when you ovulated or not because of BFing? Try again in a day or two.
    @Thescientist and @Lil Smurfy I'm sorry for your losses, and that you had to endure insensitive comments.

Quote Originally Posted by Lizzy083 View Post
    I'm officially in my TWW. Promised myself I wouldn't be a symptom sporting but this month! Ha! Yeah right! Two days in and I've been feeling these spasms in my uterus. Anyone who's been pregnant feel this? I've never been pregnant abs each month we've been TTC I have never felt these spasms before...
    I did when I fell pregnant with my first. Like a pinging, pulling type feeling, almost like a jumping nerve. I felt it low down in my abdomen to the side.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Snamoey View Post
    @Tiny Dancer do you have any idea when you ovulated or not because of BFing? Try again in a day or two.
    @Thescientist and @Lil Smurfy I'm sorry for your losses, and that you had to endure insensitive comments.

I did when I fell pregnant with my first. Like a pinging, pulling type feeling, almost like a jumping nerve. I felt it low down in my abdomen to the side.
    Ooh don't get me excited! I'm only a couple of days post ovulation.. Did you feel it This early?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,
    Hope you don't mind if I join your thread! New to all of this and have just started TTC. Hoping May is the month!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LissyJane View Post
    Hi everyone,
    Hope you don't mind if I join your thread! New to all of this and have just started TTC. Hoping May is the month!
    Welcome! And good luck!!! Lots of Baby dust to you!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you and right back to you all with the baby dust! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm plugging along at 4DPO. Feeling super irritable like PMS, no hormonal excuse for it though so I guess I'm just a b.... ha ha. I don't know how I am going to wait 10 more days to test!

FF puts O at CD17, we BD on CD 14 and again on CD17. Do you ladies think we have our bases covered?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lizzy083 View Post
    Ooh don't get me excited! I'm only a couple of days post ovulation.. Did you feel it This early?
    I can't remember exactly sorry but it was quite early, about 6-7DPO. It was a very subtle feeling and was only there for an hour or so. Fingers crossed for you.