+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 41 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    @Lovemysons and @brooke87 hello from one late ovulater to two others! My app is predicting ovulation on CD28 for me this month but that's probably not accurate because my cycles are never consistent lengths. I get so sick of BD every second day with such late ovulation, you must know how I feel! And I get little to no O symptoms so have to just try to keep going for 40+ days because I never know when I have ovulated.

Anyway I'm feeling positive about this month. CD8 today, AF only finished yesterday. Looking forward to getting back to TTC after having a break last cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default May 2016 TTC πŸ’•

Quote Originally Posted by JR03 View Post
    @Lovemysons and @brooke87 hello from one late ovulater to two others! My app is predicting ovulation on CD28 for me this month but that's probably not accurate because my cycles are never consistent lengths. I get so sick of BD every second day with such late ovulation, you must know how I feel! And I get little to no O symptoms so have to just try to keep going for 40+ days because I never know when I have ovulated.

Anyway I'm feeling positive about this month. CD8 today, AF only finished yesterday. Looking forward to getting back to TTC after having a break last cycle.
    Good luck for this cycle JR03!
    I know what you mean, re: DTD, especially as we are doing shettles so DTD as much a possible until a few days before O. So exhausting because I don't know when I'll O, so just DTD non stop from after AF until a positive OPK. Fx for a sticky May, and lots of January Babies!

I wouldn't mind the longer cycles so much if they were consistent, but mine can be 29-60 days long. It does my head in!

Thanks
    Reviews

Yes definitely know how you feel! This is our 3month ttc and im usually 36 day cycles but the stress of it all i think made my last cycle 44 days ! I agree dtd gets tiring. Leading up to my O which happened on 26th april we dtd every day besides the 23rd so hope we caught it.
    Will also keep going every second day in case i cant rely on the pos opk as i havw no other symptoms either this month.
    I dont use apps or take temps just opks daily at 2pm haha can get expensive ν ½νΈ…
    Hopefully we get our bfps this month !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Good luck. Hopefully this is your month. It must get tiring having to DTD so much

Thanks
    Reviews

Day 10 here today. So far no O, which is an improvement on CD 8 last month. Loads of EWCM so I'm guessing O must be soon. Between DD not sleeping well and me not sleeping well, my temps are probably not that accurate, but they are still pretty low.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

brodiesmummy2011  (29-04-2016),Lovemysons  (29-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

So I quite clearly have no self control lol. I got this this afternoon after a 4hr hold. The line came up with in a minute and got stronger, it is definitely pink. This picture is taken at 5 mins.
    Attached Images

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Snamoey For This Useful Post:

brodiesmummy2011  (29-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hoping this will be a better quality image. ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1461912854.205427.jpg

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Snamoey For This Useful Post:

1st timemama  (29-04-2016),BabyG4  (29-04-2016),brodiesmummy2011  (29-04-2016),kirstin90  (29-04-2016),mmaf  (01-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Bub hub's picture uploads are terrible quality. I swear the line in pink in my picture and even more so in real life.
    Last edited by Snamoey; 29-04-2016 at 17:02.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Snamoey View Post
    So I quite clearly have no self control lol. I got this this afternoon after a 4hr hold. The line came up with in a minute and got stronger, it is definitely pink. This picture is taken at 5 mins.
    Hoping this will be a better quality image. Attachment 80818
    Bub hub's picture uploads are terrible quality. I swear the line in pink in my picture and even more so in real life.
    I can see it in those pics!
    CONGRATULATIONS !

And yes, Bub hub NEEDS to improve the quality of their photo uploads!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lovemysons For This Useful Post:

brodiesmummy2011  (29-04-2016),Snamoey  (29-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think I'm going to buy some pee sticks next Friday when I'm in town. I have been feeling a bit off the last few days and really tired (getting 1-2 more hours sleep a night and still wanting to nap) and about an hour ago I was walking up the road to feed someone's dogs and almost had to stop as I thought I was going to throw up.
    I sincerely doubt it's anything, as it would be super coincidental that it just so happened that the month we decided to start trying, also happened to be the first month of ovulation I have since stopping birth control. But I think a big fat negative in front of me will put my mind at ease a little.