+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @brodiesmummy2011
    I work as a personal carer in a dementia unit. Good job full on though, not pregnant friendly (can have aggressive residents and it's a physically demanding job) last time I fell preggo I had to stop working at 6 months

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kirstin90 View Post
    @brodiesmummy2011
    I work as a personal carer in a dementia unit. Good job full on though, not pregnant friendly (can have aggressive residents and it's a physically demanding job) last time I fell preggo I had to stop working at 6 months
    Wow, good on you for doing such a difficult job! It must be extremely hard.

I work in childcare so it's on the opposite end of the scale, sometimes they have similar minds though lol

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Catrb092 For This Useful Post:

brodiesmummy2011  (09-04-2016),kirstin90  (09-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kirstin90 View Post
    @brodiesmummy2011
    Oh wow, that sounds like a crazy job!!

I do freight forwarding, so importing and exporting, has its moments, alot of people like sending stuff to timbucktu lol

5. The Following User Says Thank You to brodiesmummy2011 For This Useful Post:

kirstin90  (09-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi just wondering if I can jump in here. I'm pretty new on BubHub and never been in a TTC thread pr anything before, so not sure if this is the right place. I just got the go ahead from the husband so now we just have to wait for my Depo Provera to bugger off. Last shot was last year so it's been months since the next one was due but I've been having a bit of cramping and tender breasts so I am hoping I am getting my period shortly.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ahalfdozen For This Useful Post:

Catrb092  (09-04-2016),kirstin90  (09-04-2016),Rhythmicdancer  (25-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahalfdozen View Post
    Hi just wondering if I can jump in here. I'm pretty new on BubHub and never been in a TTC thread pr anything before, so not sure if this is the right place. I just got the go ahead from the husband so now we just have to wait for my Depo Provera to bugger off. Last shot was last year so it's been months since the next one was due but I've been having a bit of cramping and tender breasts so I am hoping I am getting my period shortly.
    Of course! And welcome! I've only been on this site for a month or two myself but all these ladies are so wonderful and supportive. Once you sort dates out let me know when you will be testing

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Catrb092 For This Useful Post:

kirstin90  (10-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hello

Hi All,

I'm new to this, and not really sure I'm in the right place. I'm trying to conceive number 2 with my partner but he's away for work a lot. I know I'm out for April since he wasn't around, so is this where I'm meant to be? Hoping it is. Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ridiculous88 View Post
    Hi All,

I'm new to this, and not really sure I'm in the right place. I'm trying to conceive number 2 with my partner but he's away for work a lot. I know I'm out for April since he wasn't around, so is this where I'm meant to be? Hoping it is. Thanks
    Welcome! It most certainly is! If you know what date you are due in May let me know so I can pop you down for testing on that date! hope the hubby is home for you guys to get some good BD in this month! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi I think I got my dates mixed up. Could you take me off the 4th. I'll let you know if i need another date or not. I'll be testing in April xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @Catrb092 can you please put me down for 2nd may? (That's going off if I O on cd18 again.

Thanks hun x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls been away for a few days currently cd6 so probably a 2 week wait till i O and then the dreaded 2ww ν ½νΈ…
    Goodluck to all those testing soon !