+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 41 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FTMumma View Post
    Hi ladies. I have been lurking around the TTC threads for awhile but would like to join in. We have been TTC baby #2 for over a year. Unfortunately we had to mc's last year. I was feeling really positive about April but I think AF is approaching I haven't been tracking O at all but thinking maybe I should start so just looking for suggestions of which OPK's to use?
    Hi, we are going through a very similar situation. I've also been trying for just over a year for #2. We recently went to a FS. Nothing is really wrong and doc wanted to put us on letrozole and injections to induce ovulation. Because of the cost $700/per cycle and only 25% chance of conceiving we have decided to keep trying naturally for a while longer. I also didn't feel the FS treated us as individuals but rather just another customer.

It's so disheartening when AF shoes up. I have quite a few friends who are pregnant so I feel like I'm always confronted with babies!

Fx that it will be our month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Thescientist View Post
    Does anyone use the clear blue ovulation kits??

I'm tempted to get for for May as I don't get positives on cheapies...

Are they better than cheapies?
    I do.
    But it's tricky with my annoying cycles.

I had flashy smiley (high fertility) one cycle for like 8 days and didn't get a solid (peak) smiley at all- didn't ovulate that cycle.
    Then I had low one morning, and three hours later I had peak.

I like that it takes the guess work out of it.
    So if I do an IC that I think looks Almost positive , I'll do a CB and it'll either confirm peak fertility or give me low, which tells me my LH may be surging but my estrogen has not, meaning it's just a LH surge and I won't O that surge.

Hope that makes sense?
    In short, using them with the ICs ensures I don't go through 3 packs of the CB expensive ones per cycle, like I would with my crazy long cycles and POAS addiction.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovemysons View Post
    I do.
    But it's tricky with my annoying cycles.

I had flashy smiley (high fertility) one cycle for like 8 days and didn't get a solid (peak) smiley at all- didn't ovulate that cycle.
    Then I had low one morning, and three hours later I had peak.

I like that it takes the guess work out of it.
    So if I do an IC that I think looks Almost positive , I'll do a CB and it'll either confirm peak fertility or give me low, which tells me my LH may be surging but my estrogen has not, meaning it's just a LH surge and I won't O that surge.

Hope that makes sense?
    In short, using them with the ICs ensures I don't go through 3 packs of the CB expensive ones per cycle, like I would with my crazy long cycles and POAS addiction.
    I was considering doing something like this. When they start going dark try on the clear blue.

The problem I'm having is that I never get a positive. These are my tests from last cycle. I doubt I'm missing at as my keys days I was testing 4-5x per day!!! ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1461743342.732367.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews

Default May 2016 TTC 💕

I was considering doing something like this. When they start going dark try on the clear blue.

The problem I'm having is that I never get a positive. These are my tests from last cycle. I doubt I'm missing at as my keys days I was testing 4-5x per day!!! Attachment 80735
    Do you get a positive on ic as well?

Opps quoted myself! That's was meant for you lovemysons

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes I do get positive on IC, last cycle had positive for 4 days. Your Last one looks very close to positive. Are your cycles regular?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes I do get positive on IC, last cycle had positive for 4 days. Your Last one looks very close to positive. Are your cycles regular?
    Oh bummer haha that doesn't help me then. Yep I'm super regular, and I temp too, my temps show I ovulated (well I think they do).. I attached my chart to show I ovulated lol

I'm not sure what's doing on with that random opk, it was at 11dpo!!! ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1461743878.067033.jpg

Hmmmm... Wonder if it's worth the money then, they are pretty expensive

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh bummer haha that doesn't help me then. Yep I'm super regular, and I temp too, my temps show I ovulated (well I think they do).. I attached my chart to show I ovulated lol

I'm not sure what's doing on with that random opk, it was at 11dpo!!! Attachment 80737

Hmmmm... Wonder if it's worth the money then, they are pretty expensive
    You could try it just for one cycle, to confirm that those dark OPKs are indeed positive.

I've had so many dark almost positive ones this cycle, but none proper positive, if I hadn't used the CB digi to double check I would have almost say they positive, but they were low fertility on the CB so that's where I find it useful.

Thanks
    Reviews
    You could try it just for one cycle, to confirm that those dark OPKs are indeed positive.

I've had so many dark almost positive ones this cycle, but none proper positive, if I hadn't used the CB digi to double check I would have almost say they positive, but they were low fertility on the CB so that's where I find it useful.
    That makes sense!! I wonder why they are so much more expensive that other brands? Just because they are more accurate?

Do you just use one per day?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm a fan of waiting until after af is due as I get upset when I see a bfn and then all over again when af shows up. It's easier to just wait for af and only have one lot of disappointment. I just have to keep reminding myself that I'll still be pregnant after af is due so there's no panic to find out.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default May 2016 TTC 💕

I get excited and find it hard to wait for AF. I usually give myself one month to be silly and test early and then settle down for the next one otherwise I'd be broke lol. I do get disappointed with a BFN but don't feel upset all over again when AF comes so no harm done for me there. I think the obsessing is just part of being caught up in the excitement and is quite natural. Although a false positive would really be devastating.

I'm 7DPO so I'm half way there! I would like to wait until AF is late if I ca control myself.