+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 41 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
Results 231 to 240 of 410
  1. #231
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    307
    Thanks
    289
    Thanked
    152
    Reviews
    0
    I am due to ovulate tomorrow and feeling positive this month. I am going to try and keep positive instead of my usual "nah I won't be pregnant!".
    DS even told me there was a baby in my tummy today! Would be a lovely surprise. Fx ladies xxx

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to 1st timemama For This Useful Post:

    peanutoven  (26-04-2016)

  3. #232
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,039
    Thanks
    114
    Thanked
    1,353
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Guess I'm moving into may. I won't be testing until probably around the 25-26th... I don't tend to hang around much until after I ovulate as I'm trying not to stress about it all!

  4. #233
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    13
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked
    0
    Reviews
    0
    Hi ladies! I caught the tail end of April thread and have come over to May after AF arrived today 😁.

    I'm 34 and TTC #2 since last March 2015. We have an almost 3 year old DD. We recently visited a FS who suggested ovulation induction using letrozole and injections. We are holding off on it in the hope that we conceive naturally. Fingers and toes X that it happens this month.

  5. #234
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    13
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked
    0
    Reviews
    0
    Baby dust to all!

  6. #235
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Gold Coast
    Posts
    910
    Thanks
    513
    Thanked
    374
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Cd 5 and already getting severe pains in my left ovary.. According to FF I'm not supposed to be in my fertile period until cd 16-21.. I hate my body lol

  7. #236
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    5,847
    Thanks
    2,912
    Thanked
    1,627
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kbomb82 View Post
    Hi ladies! I caught the tail end of April thread and have come over to May after AF arrived today 😁.

    I'm 34 and TTC #2 since last March 2015. We have an almost 3 year old DD. We recently visited a FS who suggested ovulation induction using letrozole and injections. We are holding off on it in the hope that we conceive naturally. Fingers and toes X that it happens this month.
    I'm also 34, ttc #2, and got an almost 3 year old (my DD will be 3 in July)

  8. #237
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    5,847
    Thanks
    2,912
    Thanked
    1,627
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tamzmaree View Post
    Cd 5 and already getting severe pains in my left ovary.. According to FF I'm not supposed to be in my fertile period until cd 16-21.. I hate my body lol
    I had that last month and O'd on CD8.
    Have you got EWCM?

  9. #238
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    51
    Thanks
    100
    Thanked
    51
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by 1st timemama View Post
    I am due to ovulate tomorrow and feeling positive this month. I am going to try and keep positive instead of my usual "nah I won't be pregnant!".
    DS even told me there was a baby in my tummy today! Would be a lovely surprise. Fx ladies xxx
    Fingers crossed your DS is right!! xx

  10. #239
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Gold Coast
    Posts
    910
    Thanks
    513
    Thanked
    374
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default May 2016 TTC 💕

    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    I had that last month and O'd on CD8.
    Have you got EWCM?
    I haven't checked. 😬

    EDIT:- nope no cm whatsoever 🤔
    Last edited by tamzmaree; 26-04-2016 at 19:10.

  11. #240
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Goulburn
    Posts
    129
    Thanks
    61
    Thanked
    101
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by 1st timemama View Post
    I am due to ovulate tomorrow and feeling positive this month. I am going to try and keep positive instead of my usual "nah I won't be pregnant!".
    DS even told me there was a baby in my tummy today! Would be a lovely surprise. Fx ladies xxx
    Thats funny, my youngest asked me yesterday when will the baby be here, I asked her what baby and she said she yours.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to happyfrog For This Useful Post:

    peanutoven  (28-04-2016)


 

Similar Threads

  1. IVF/FET Jan Feb 2016 #2
    By Kookii in forum IVF
    Replies: 545
    Last Post: 27-04-2016, 10:24
  2. IVF/FET Jan Feb 2016
    By Sariele in forum IVF
    Replies: 1073
    Last Post: 15-02-2016, 11:59
  3. IVF/FET Jan Feb 2016
    By Barca07 in forum IVF
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-01-2016, 22:21

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
BAE The Label
Versatile, premium maternity wear that you will love throughout pregnancy and long after. Cleverly designed for for all stages of motherhood so that you can 'Just be you (+1)'.
sales & new stuffsee all
True Fairies
True Fairies is the first interactive website where children can engage and speak with a real fairy through the unique webcam fairy portal. Each session is tailored to the child, and is filled with enchantment and magic.
Visit website to find out more!
featured supporter
KindyROO
KindyROO offers activities for babies & toddlers in a fun learning centre, focussing on developmental education. Classes are available at three Brisbane and two Gold Coast locations. Enrol today & help your child to reach their full potential. Visit the website to find out more.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!