+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 41 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Thescientist View Post
    TWW is never fun. Turns me in to this irrational nut case!
    Nismo83 is my bestie. Thanks to her longer cycle and my super short one, it looks like we're going to be O'ing within days of each other.

I can so relate to the irrational nut case. I'm trying so hard to be sane. This month I won't test unless I get to the end of 11 dpo and aren't spotting

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    Nismo83 is my bestie. Thanks to her longer cycle and my super short one, it looks like we're going to be O'ing within days of each other.

I can so relate to the irrational nut case. I'm trying so hard to be sane. This month I won't test unless I get to the end of 11 dpo and aren't spotting
    Aww that's so nice you have your friend. Literally no one knows we are ttc 😁

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Aww that's so nice you have your friend. Literally no one knows we are ttc 😁
    That makes it harder, having no one to talk to. Did you tell people about your MC or did you have to go through that on your own?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Catrb092 View Post
    Hi ladies! I have seen quite a few of you looking for a May TTC thread, so seeing as there isn't one yet I thought I'd start it. Let me know what days you are all testing and I will keep it updated. Fingers crossed & baby dust to everyone! Let's hope for heaps of BFPs this month!

1-
    2- Kitzycat, brodiesmummy2011, snamoey
    3- lilbubs4us
    4-
    5-
    6- 2weekhate, brooke87
    7- Nismo83
    8-
    9- lizzy083
    10-
    11-
    12- 1st timemama,
    13-
    14- Mummy2013, champagne
    15-
    16-
    17-
    18-
    19-
    20-
    21-
    22-
    23-
    24-
    25-
    26-
    27-
    28-
    29-
    30-
    31-
    Can you add me to the 3rd please 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    That makes it harder, having no one to talk to. Did you tell people about your MC or did you have to go through that on your own?
    I told my mum, but I wish I hadn't. She wasn't very sympathetic and basically told me to get over it, there was something wrong with it. I now have told her I'm back on the pill. DH told his parents, but they never mentioned it to me at all. 😞

Thanks
    Reviews
    I told my mum, but I wish I hadn't. She wasn't very sympathetic and basically told me to get over it, there was something wrong with it. I now have told her I'm back on the pill. DH told his parents, but they never mentioned it to me at all. 😞
    That's a bit rough. We had told all our parents that we were pregnant. Mum was a great support. My dad was nice enough to tell me that not all MCs are a bad thing. That was not what I needed to hear

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's a bit rough. We had told all our parents that we were pregnant. Mum was a great support. My dad was nice enough to tell me that not all MCs are a bad thing. That was not what I needed to hear
    No it's not is it, I just think people don't understand unless they've been through it.

If we manage to get pregnant again, I probably will be holding off telling anyone for a loong time!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default May 2016 TTC πŸ’•

We will be holding off for as long as possible if we can( potentially even later than 12 weeks) to tell people once we fall.

Only a a few of my close friends know.

On another note, how the hell am I going to wait until the 20th!!!
    Last edited by makingbabythree; 24-04-2016 at 20:33.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Was the BFP during the time limit?
    Yup.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm officially in my TWW. Promised myself I wouldn't be a symptom sporting but this month! Ha! Yeah right! Two days in and I've been feeling these spasms in my uterus. Anyone who's been pregnant feel this? I've never been pregnant abs each month we've been TTC I have never felt these spasms before...