Hi all, just feeling a bit lost. I recieved a 1:22 chance of downs from my combined NT screening at 13 weeks. I had PREVIOUSLY had the harmony test at 10 weeks and all came back low risk. Met with MFM at hospital yesterday and all looks good with bubs on the scan. I can have a CVS tomorrow if I want it but I just don't know. My HCG beta was very high and my PAPP-A was low. Was initially given 1:11 but bubs has a nasal bone so it went to 1:22. I'll be 36 when I deliver bubs. Currently 15 wks today.
I understand that harmony tests are fantastic and put many people's mind at ease and I'm very lucky to have had a great result. I don't want to sound ridiculous and I guess if I'd had the harmony AFTER the NT results I may be feeling more at ease. The only way to know for sure and put my mind at rest is to have CVS tomorrow, but then there is a risk of miscarriage.
I guess I'm just wondering if anyone's been in the same situation and how confident you were with the harmony results, not feeling the need to have an invasive test conducted. My partner feels confident but says whatever I decide is fine.
Thanks in advance