+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Gift ideas for 3rd dd?

A good friend of mine has just had a gorgeous baby girl. This is her 3rd dd, the older two are around 6yo and 3yo.
    I am after some ideas on what to get for her 3rd bubba since she already has all the baby stuff eg toys, clothes etc.
    I was thinking something that the 3 girls could play with together would be good.
    I am also considering a thomas train set bc I don't think she has this as it'd more of a typical "boy" thing but my dd really likes playing with them. Not sure if she would find this offensive though?

Another thing I thought of (if I have time), is to make the girls some outfits in different styles but same fabrics. Thought it would be a cool thing for sisters. Not sure if people think this is corny??

Would love some suggestions. TIA ☺

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Love the idea not matchy but not matchy clothes.

I have 3 girls too and quite frankly my dd3 looks like an orphan Annie. Her clothes are all hand me downs and some are really ratty. A few nice onesies in a few sizes would be lovely. Also some toys that are just hers.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Rose&Aurelia&Hannah For This Useful Post:

Jontu  (05-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am having an aha moment! I agree it would be nice for bubba to have some new things. Onesies are the best but I don't have the confidence to sew them so I could buy a plainish one and maybe do some embellishment or appliqué using fabric that matches the outfits for the other 2.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bumping for more ideas

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    I second new clothes. Clothes last well for a second but by #3 my daughter was in all new stuff.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Sonja For This Useful Post:

Jontu  (05-04-2016)