+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by NAT2561 View Post
    One of my strategies when they were younger was to introduce things at lunchtime so that if they didn't eat it i could feel ok that they be hungry in the arvo. It felt better than sending them to bed hungry. So i gave the things i knew they'd eat at tea. Still packed full of veg etc but more hidden. So i avoided the guilt of sending them to bed hungry. Might be an idea.
    This is a great idea. Thankyou

Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    You're welcome. Also. ..with the fussing over veg etc. Mine haven't been super fussy but i have found that things i worried about when they were younger solved themselves with age as they could communicate better. Then you can put your foot down a bit more and say they need to east veg to get fruit or dessert or whatever. Or give two choices of veg and they choose, which makes them feel they get a say. It seemed to sort itself out. So try at this age and definitely eating together is healthy and positive if you can, but keep it positive and celebrate small successes. One veg at a time! Ha!

Similar Threads

1. Dinner for one
    By Leettieb in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-02-2016, 20:39
  2. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 28-08-2015, 20:48
  3. First time mums - When did you stop full time work/cut back hours?
    By Monkey Joy in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 21-06-2015, 13:29