+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by ExcuseMyFrench View Post
    Salted or unsalted butter, no difference??? Say what?!

Don't peel the zucchinis?!

Sorry I got sucked in the wrong things lol
    Thank god you're not the only one! DH and I were shouting at the tv when she said that about the butter.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonja View Post
    Thank god you're not the only one! DH and I were shouting at the tv when she said that about the butter.
    Maybe she simplified the issue for her daughter's benefit?! I can't believe that a sahm who's used to cooking would believe that.

And eeeeew at Jono sleeping in his bed without linen. 🙈

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ExcuseMyFrench For This Useful Post:

Sonja  (14-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would like to see a DNA test done... I wonder if they are related and possibly don't know it

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Wise Enough View Post
    I would like to see a DNA test done... I wonder if they are related and possibly don't know it
    Yes! And it's not only his looks, they speak the same, too.
    Love the comment about Jono being the evil twin, haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ExcuseMyFrench View Post

And eeeeew at Jono sleeping in his bed without linen. 🙈
    Haha, DP and I noticed that too! I laughed about it and DP said sheepishly "Been there, done that 😏". Men can be so lazy sometimes!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
    Yeah I reckon her mum would be the type to do absolutely everything for the kids.

On a separate note, I was excited to see that the farmer guy (Chrissie's man?) lives not all that far from us in Thorpdale, Vic. We very nearly bought a farm there instead of the one we're now in. It's beautiful where he lives, and the Thorpdale Bakery makes the best pies I've ever tasted. When DP and I were looking for a farm to buy we would often stop there for a bite. I knew as soon as I saw the red soil in the footage, it's potato country out there.
    Hubby and I were excited at the very same thing. If his commute to work wasn't too far we would have bought there too. But it just pushed it that little bit further away.
    We must live near by.

I love this show. I never get stuck in to anything (except I'm a celebrity get me out of here) but this I love. Hubby is getting into it too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyMumma View Post
    Hubby and I were excited at the very same thing. If his commute to work wasn't too far we would have bought there too. But it just pushed it that little bit further away.
    We must live near by.

I love this show. I never get stuck in to anything (except I'm a celebrity get me out of here) but this I love. Hubby is getting into it too!
    Yeah we are hooked too. It's like a bonding time for us watching these shows, haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
    Yeah we are hooked too. It's like a bonding time for us watching these shows, haha
    the first one got us so hooked.

But this one... Seems like some people have been put on the show just to crack under pressure. Jono, Clare and Christie are not ready to me. They shouldn't be on the show. Erin is a bit of a "omg look at her" type too.

I honestly would want all to succeed, rather than watch fights and breakdowns

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by NORgirl View Post
    the first one got us so hooked.

But this one... Seems like some people have been put on the show just to crack under pressure. Jono, Clare and Christie are not ready to me. They shouldn't be on the show. Erin is a bit of a "omg look at her" type too.

I honestly would want all to succeed, rather than watch fights and breakdowns
    Have you seen the US version? The experts actually meet with them throughout the experiment to provide informal marriage counselling and help them with their communication. I really like that approach. It seems more geared towards making the marriages work.