+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Marigold~ View Post
    I was looking for Fitzy's head amongst the wedding guests! HAS to be!
    I googled "does Fitzy have a brother" then looked at the online pictures of Fitzys wedding to see if I could see him in the bridal party lol. I came up with nothing.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Angels4me For This Useful Post:

~Marigold~  (11-04-2016)

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Angels4me View Post
    I googled "does Fitzy have a brother" then looked at the online pictures of Fitzys wedding to see if I could see him in the bridal party lol. I came up with nothing.
    Well that's just plain WEIRD then o_0

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Wise Enough View Post
    Makes me wonder how much is acting. I think the whole going back to the limo for champagne was acting.

Also the carry on about it being in the country?? It was Keilor which isn't far out at all! It's right next to a highway!
    It is literally still in Melbourne!! Not the country! It is part of the Melbourne metro area.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Omg Jono is an ***. Run and dodge a bullet love

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ElizaDoLittle View Post
    They are SO unsuited to each other. He seems like he would be happier with a petite woman (I actually think people are allowed to have a preference), and she needs someone who will cherish her for who she is and who won't try to change her. You can't force someone to be fit and buff if they're not that way inclined. Nobody should feel they need to change their weight for their partner.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hollywood For This Useful Post:

ElizaDoLittle  (12-04-2016),Phony  (13-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
    They are SO unsuited to each other. He seems like he would be happier with a petite woman (I actually think people are allowed to have a preference), and she needs someone who will cherish her for who she is and who won't try to change her. You can't force someone to be fit and buff if they're not that way inclined. Nobody should feel they need to change their weight for their partner.
    Totally agree. I think the experts have missed the mark here. But his temper is terrifying. If that is what he is like week one and with cameras on.. Gawd can you imagine? DV time bomb.. Maybe I'm being too harsh though and she was being too in his face. But something doesn't sit right.

Gosh I love reality tv 😜

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ElizaDoLittle For This Useful Post:

Kazzy36  (12-04-2016),Phony  (13-04-2016),~Marigold~  (12-04-2016)

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ElizaDoLittle View Post
    Poor girl. I actually really liked him until tonight. What a shame. Well, at least he's showing his true colours early on. I really like Mrs Jono. At first I perceived her as a bit of a prickly/intimidating woman, but I've definitely taken a strong liking to her. Yes, she's a bit of a smart as$ but so am I, lol. She could ease up with the crocodile gags, though. I hope those two work out how to make eachother happy.
    I'm hopeless with remembering names, but here's my rundown...
    The young girl who cooked for the first time: I swing between finding her funny and adorable and respect how she's honest with her lack of knowledge regarding shopping/cleaning/cooking - I blame her mum for that!! - to finding her slightly annoying and pris. She's still a baby, so I'm giving her some leeway 😉 The husband in that couple seems lovely. But "rooooaaddtrip"! Haha... Please!
    The "storage space" couple, I'm beginning to take a dislike to. He's a bit of a non descript and I think she overreacted at him when he was kicking back watching his Soccer. Welcome to reality! What does she expect married life to be? Choc covered strawberries and one D&M after another, night after night? What's wrong with doing your own thing to unwind of an evening? It looked like a comfortable, normal atmosphere to me. She seemed to have taken it so personally.

Christie and the farmer... I like them. He seems like a beautiful person and she's trying so hard. How horrible would it be to go through the whole process and not feel any real chemistry? Things seem to be improving though. I wish them luck.

I'm so addicted to this damn show! Bring on next Monday!
    Last edited by ~Marigold~; 12-04-2016 at 21:50.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ~Marigold~ For This Useful Post:

ElizaDoLittle  (13-04-2016),Phony  (13-04-2016),Summer  (12-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't mind Jono. I think his wife is driving him mental with her constant teasing, nit picking, over reactions and low self esteem.
    He seems to have a bit of a temper but he is in a high pressure environment with someone clearly getting on his nerves, I would get annoyed too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Am a amazed at 25 years old, Erin has NEVER shopped for food, NEVER cooked a meal except scrambled eggs and NEVER used a washing machine. Wowsers !

14. The Following User Says Thank You to arall For This Useful Post:

Phony  (13-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by arall View Post
    Am a amazed at 25 years old, Erin has NEVER shopped for food, NEVER cooked a meal except scrambled eggs and NEVER used a washing machine. Wowsers !
    Both sad and scary! She didn't know what basil looked like!
    But her lasagne looked great her mum must have written out a great recipe

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Kaybaby For This Useful Post:

Phony  (13-04-2016)