We are looking for 20 reviewers who would like to try Heinz new 4 month+ baby food pouches.
See below for more details and reviewer criteria!
THIS IS NOW CLOSED
Heinz would love for you and your baby to try some of their 4 month+ range and let them know what you think!
These new pouches are all lovingly prepared in country Victoria and approved by nutritionists. Heinz steam cook these handy pouches so they have no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives – just the good stuff!
Each reviewer will be sent 3 varieties from the range (list below) to try.
- Heinz Pumpkin, Sweetcorn, Parsnip & Spinach 120g
- Heinz Pumpkin, Capsicum & Carrot 120g
- Heinz Apple, Sweet Potato & Zucchini 120g
- Heinz Chicken, Apple & Sweetcorn 120g
- Heinz Pumpkin, Sweetcorn, Chicken & Rice 120g
- Heinz Pumpkin, Pear & Cinnamon 120g
- Heinz Apple, Pear & Sweetcorn 120g
Each tester will be sent 2 pouches of 3 varieties – so 6 pouches in total.
For further information about the Heinz 4 month+ product range please visit: http://www.heinzforbaby.com.au/Our-P...einz-Baby-Food
Reviewers need to meet the following criteria:
- You must have a baby aged between 4 - 12 months old who is ready or capable of eating solids (if unsure these are the signs: holds head up well, opens their mouth when food/spoon approaches, still seems hungry after a milk feed, watches you eat and reaches out for food
- You must be happy to try all 3 flavours provided and write an overall review of at least 75 words (you must write at least 25 words about each flavour ) within the review period (approx 14 days)
- Write in this thread and tell us why we should select you
- Let us know how old your baby is and whether you’ve started on solids yet
- Please PM your full name and address (including postcode) to BH-community with the subject line "HEINZ BABYFOOD REVIEW". (To be considered you will need to have a few posts to your name) Make sure to let us know by simply saying "PM Sent" in your thread response!If you are selected as a reviewer you must provide us with a written review by the date we specify (if you think you won't be able to follow the deadline, please don't apply). The provisional date that reviews must be received by is 19 May 2016.
We'll be selecting reviewers from all the posts made by 5pm (Brissie time) on FRIDAY 15 APRIL.
When we select reviewers, we give preference to regular contributors to our community and those who have posted in our reviews section previously. (How to add a review guide.) So if your review total = 0, the chances are you won't get picked!
You can review a whole heap of pregnancy & parenting items, as well as local parks, and most of anything you can think of! So get to reviewing some other products if you want a chance to review in one of our panels!
And if you miss out this time, don't worry, there will be plenty of other opportunities coming up soon!
Subscribe to this section to make sure you are the first to hear about any opportunities.