+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Pregnancy Pillows?

Hi everyone, I was wondering whether there might be an existing discussion on pregnancy pillows that someone can point me to?
    Otherwise can anyone offer some advice on the best pillow to get? I have pre-existing spinal problems and my doctor expects that they might flare up as I gain weight, so I need a pillow that will be very supportive.

Thanks 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    I bough one of the fancy j shaped ones sold for preg, hated it. U have to do full rearrange to roll over. The cheap body pillow from pillow talk was great. Plus I got a new mattress topper, memory foam for bed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I found the Belly Bean really good. It's shaped like a figure 8 with 2 separate pillows in the case so you can have one between your knees and one behind you. I used this with my second. My first I just had about 5 pillows in the bed.

Similar Threads

1. Fit pregnancy - for those trying to stay for and healthy throughout their pregnancy
    By sunnygirl79 in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
    Replies: 245
    Last Post: 23-04-2016, 16:25
  2. Pregnancy pillows
    By dvr12 in forum Second Trimester Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 29-09-2015, 11:36
  3. Pregnancy pillows
    By Barca07 in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 28-09-2015, 14:47