+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Far out, I have tried to reply twice to this thread. Written out a huge post only to have it vanish. So you get the condensed version.

Don't take a job in a supermarket (or whatever). I have no issue with those jobs and can thank them for getting me out of many tight spots. But as a highly qualified mum returning to work it will not impact positively on your self esteem.

Secondly, go get your WWCC (you would need it to enroll in that course anyhow) and push, no ...shove, yourself out of your comfort zone of misery to go volunteer at the local Kindy. You may love it, but if you hate it that is still a good thing because you will have done something! You will have taken that first, oh so difficult step towards working out what you need to feel valued.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Stretched For This Useful Post:

Rose&Aurelia&Hannah  (04-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I just read your SAHM thread and I hope my post doesn't seem harsh - like I said, you got thr short and sharp version due to technical difficulties.

If you were happy as a SAHM my advice would be different. But you are not, your husband and kids don't value you for the amazing, intelligent person that you are. So you need to go elsewhere to get that recognition.

I'm a firm believer in trying to change things you can (how you spend your days) and don't waste your energy on that which you cannot control (DHs current cr@ppy attitude).