+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    I really love summer but couldn't handle it all year. I look forward to summer ending when the mornings get cooler but the days are still warm. Then when I've had enough of winter, I look forward to spring.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by binnielici View Post
    ... The heat saps my energy and motivation. I'm sluggish, my hair is frizzy, my psoriasis goes crazy - especially if I'm
    In the sun for more than 10 minutes!

The cold energises me, my hair is sleek and straight, my skin is dry but the psoriasis is easily managed. I love layering up, the jackets, boots and scarves
    This is me, except the psoriasis. I'm struggling up here. My hair is unruly at the best of times, but when I straightened it in Canberra, at least it stayed straight and frizz free! DH keeps telling me I don't need the a/c on all day. It was 32 degrees in my bedroom before 9 am today. I disagree with him. I am sad that I won't be able to wear my boots, scarves or jackets here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Tiny Dancer For This Useful Post:

binnielici  (03-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts

Default How to make it work with 3 kids...

Interesting article about which age group our children are when they cost us the most...

http://www.ellaslist.com.au/how-old-...esults-are-in/

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BigRedV For This Useful Post:

binnielici  (04-04-2016),Stretched  (04-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BigRedV View Post
    Interesting article about which age group our children are when they cost us the most...

http://www.ellaslist.com.au/how-old-...esults-are-in/
    No big surprise - I've watched my 10yo niece all of a sudden becoming brand aware and constantly doing something with her friends that needs money. DD is not far off that age bracket and already asking when she will get braces!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Stretched View Post
    No big surprise - I've watched my 10yo niece all of a sudden becoming brand aware and constantly doing something with her friends that needs money. DD is not far off that age bracket and already asking when she will get braces!!!
    I would like to see a comparison on costs boys v girls. I have no doubt girls are more expensive than boys, more so since having my neice come live with us 😉

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Blessedwith3boys View Post
    I would like to see a comparison on costs boys v girls. I have no doubt girls are more expensive than boys, more so since having my neice come live with us 😉
    I think my son is going to cost us more in emergency medical treatments!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Stretched For This Useful Post:

VicPark  (04-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Blessedwith3boys View Post
    My second son (2 boys, a girl and a boy) is without a doubt the most expensive. We were out a bucketload before we even had him due to how sick I was during his pregnancy (40k in lost wages and 1000s in medicine) and now he is special needs so we are paying for this, that and everything else for him.
    Although, my 4th we did have to buy a new car for haha.
    My girl just wants a million of those Shopikins things at the moment

Thanks
    Reviews
    We are discussing whether to have a third and part of me thinks its reckless for us to do it when we have two other kids to take care of and provide for, and there are just so many unknown variables (baby's health, needs, financial needs of other two kids as they grow, effect on our marriage, etc).