+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default How to make it work with 3 kids...

Last edited by Louise41; 01-04-2016 at 16:54.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by binnielici View Post
    @HillDweller don't let R&A&H scare you (😜) my social life died in the water with DS2. I found people - even some who had kids (who were obviously easier going than DS2) - very intolerant of the last minute changes/adjustments that often come with some kids!
    Phew. Haha 😉

3. The Following User Says Thank You to HillDweller For This Useful Post:

binnielici  (01-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rose&Aurelia&Hannah View Post
    Frozen centre is Canberra @LoveLivesHere.
    Oh geeze you've got the worst to come. When you leave the car out and the window freezes over and you're late so you have to run back inside for warm water and get ur credit card out to scrape off the ice cause the hose is frozen... That's when it's cold!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Clementine Grace For This Useful Post:

binnielici  (01-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine Grace View Post
    Oh geeze you've got the worst to come. When you leave the car out and the window freezes over and you're late so you have to run back inside for warm water and get ur credit card out to scrape off the ice cause the hose is frozen... That's when it's cold!
    Yes we discovered this last year! Our garage was still packed with boxes so we could only fit one car in. DH had to take warm water out most mornings. He worked hard to clear the garage though lol

7. The Following User Says Thank You to binnielici For This Useful Post:

Clementine Grace  (01-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by binnielici View Post
    Yes we discovered this last year! Our garage was still packed with boxes so we could only fit one car in. DH had to take warm water out most mornings. He worked hard to clear the garage though lol
    Almost always when you're running late for work or something and then you get splattered with water when you're already cold hehe. I remember when I used to have 6am gym starts and my car was out, was like trying to crack an iceberg off some mornings.

Winter in the berra is lovely though well I love it, nice and fresh and usually sunny even if cold.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Clementine Grace For This Useful Post:

binnielici  (01-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Canberra and Melbourne - both equally disgustingly cold. I could live in Melbourne if it was warmer (I love Melbourne...HATE their weather).
    Where we live we get three months of cold weather (not frozen hose tupe cold...our car lives ungaraged...it gets a small layer of ice on the windscreen that comes off with the water from the windscreen wipers. That's too much for me. Luckily, it's still beach weather until Mayish.

kiwimum890 is offline It won't happen overnight, but it will happen!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Urgh I don't miss those days at all!!! Makes my bones freeze just reading that!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @VicPark just saw your new avatar after this thread and it cracked me up 😂 Made my day lol

13. The Following User Says Thank You to HillDweller For This Useful Post:

A-Squared  (01-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Almost always when you're running late for work or something and then you get splattered with water when you're already cold hehe. I remember when I used to have 6am gym starts and my car was out, was like trying to crack an iceberg off some mornings.

Winter in the berra is lovely though well I love it, nice and fresh and usually sunny even if cold.
    I loved it too! I love that there are so many days where the sun is shining and the air is so crisp and cold 😄 the foggy days have their own magic too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Full House View Post
    Canberra and Melbourne - both equally disgustingly cold. I could live in Melbourne if it was warmer (I love Melbourne...HATE their weather).
    Where we live we get three months of cold weather (not frozen hose tupe cold...our car lives ungaraged...it gets a small layer of ice on the windscreen that comes off with the water from the windscreen wipers. That's too much for me. Luckily, it's still beach weather until Mayish.
    melbourne's not that bad!! I'm from Perth and I used to find myself feeling the cold during winter more in Perth! maybe I've just acclimatized to the Melbourne chill. never been to Canberra but it seems colder than Melbourne.

I actually find the weather here quite mild tbh lol